306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New p1 gti6 cosak whip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup guys. Today I excitedly went to Basingstoke and picked up a ph1 gti6! I bought it just for the engine as it's had a couple grand spent on it and I want it for my 309. I was just gonna break it and sell the shell to a friend that rallies them. But sian told me off. So now I'm gonna stick a standard engine back in its place and probably use it as a daily as laguna is getting tired. It's nice though!
Shut that bonnet lol, nice find, phase 1 Cossack, not sure how I feel about the colour coding but looks clean Smile
Daaammmmn thats cool
Yeah sian noticed it's a bit of a technicolour dream coat with the respray. But I can always sort that later. Dent in rear 1/4 needs sorting too anyhow
Best ph.1 colour, very nice!
looking good
Should of got an S16... Wink

Looks loverly there Big Grin
Looks good remmber this beeing on 306gti.com I'll try and dig up the project thread for yah.
Do love a Cossack phase 1.

Please, please, please, please don't refer to it as a 'whip'............that's just proper cringeworthy stuff....
Thats really tidy and really rare. Dont ever break it. make sure it stays on the road.