306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How to disable auto wipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title how dontou make them just normak intermitent ones again or am i gonna have to five with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drunk o'clock?
probably just been smashing 48 hours straight of diesel bodging! Big Grin
Oh wow that badly spelt wasnt really paying attention.

Is there a way to disable auto wipers i dont like them want them to be like my old intermittent ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unplugging the sensor should default to intermittent. I really like them though lol, maybe try them for a while first?
(09-04-2016, 06:13 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Unplugging the sensor should default to intermittent. I really like them though lol, maybe try them for a while first?

The one in the mirror. Tried that they just didnt work at all then
Haha unplugging the sensor fvuks them like you say, if there is a way I don't know it but I'm with you Tom, prefer intermittent Smile
Hmm, that's odd, should work without the sensor as a failsafe. Confused I had to have archaic, useless intermittent on the Focus when AG broke the sensor. Sad A week of that was more than enough! lol
Yup. Didnt work for me. My sensor is behind the dash now. Just gives me a wiper every 8 seconds or so