306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: East Coast Meet - Sunday July 24th - 10AM - IP6 8LP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

Its been a few years since we had a decent east coast meet. My thoughts are that at 10am we meet up at Beacons Hill Travel Lodge NW of Ipswich before talking about 20 miles of back roads before ending up at The Ferry Boat Inn at Felixstowe Ferry for lunch. I will sort out dedicated 306 parking in the sailing club car park which is just across the road and means we can all park together. After lunch hopefully we can hopefully go and get some photos at the bridge at Alton water, then under the orwell bridge and then over to Shotley Point.

Sunday July 24th - 10AM

Meet: Beacon Hill, Norwich Rd, Coddenham, Needham Market IP6 8LP 
Lunch: Felixstowe Ferry, Felixstowe IP11 9RZ
Alton Water Bridge: Tattingstone, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 2NQ
Orwell Bridge Layby: Orwell Bridge, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 2AA
Shotley Point: Shotley Gate, Ipswich IP9 1QJ

1. Eeyore

Sam

MAP

[Image: map_zps5hecaqwd.jpg]
Put me down provisionally for either date

1. Eeyore
2. Orta
24th probably better for me as the 17th is only week after pugfest.
Will keep an eye on this. May get the Essex group to do a run from here to Felixstowe to meet you
Quite possibly up for this but need to see nearer the time.
1. Eeyore
2. Orta
3.7057sam
Original post updated. Date is now Sunday July 24th!
I only joined today and pick up my car tomorrow but count me in. John
(15-04-2016, 05:33 PM)Crossbow Wrote: [ -> ]I only joined today and pick up my car tomorrow but count me in. John

Sounds good! Big Grin
If my cars ready and I pass my test I'll be down. Smile

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Put me down Sam x
Just copy and paste and add your name to the list Jake!
Not long now people! Get your names down1

1. Eeyore
2. Orta
3. 7057sam
4. jake
5. JJ (possibly)
6. HunGR
7. Toms306
8. Bashbarnard

got 4 more confirmed and 10 maybe on facebook.
Ah this was it.

Mrs' said to me the other day "Jordan you've put 'Car thing' on the calendar for 24th July - what is it?"

Couldn't remember.

Will see if I'm still free, might be in something small and rwd.
I reckon its going to be super busy so im probably going to book a table at the pub.

Pub is the ferry boat inn - http://www.ferryboatinn.org.uk/index.html

Menu - http://www.ferryboatinn.org.uk/pdfs/Newmenu16.pdf

hope that works for people.
Still hoping to make this guys
(10-04-2016, 10:29 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]1. Eeyore
2. Orta
3.7057sam
4.Crossbow
1. Eeyore
2. Orta
3. 7057sam
4. jake
5. JJ (possibly)
6. HunGR
7. Toms306
8. Bashbarnard
9. Crossbow
Can't wait for this haven't had a proper ea meet in a long time.
less than a week to go now! Big Grin
I want to come but the Eunos has no brakes & the BMW brakes are stuck on. I'm doing well.
(18-07-2016, 12:19 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to come but the Eunos has no brakes & the BMW brakes are stuck on. I'm doing well.

best take the eunos then.
Who needs brakes anyway...they just waste fuel. Wink

On that subject, do you know roughly how long the route is overall Sam? Not sure if I need to fill up before or not.
(18-07-2016, 01:53 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs brakes anyway...they just waste fuel. Wink

On that subject, do you know roughly how long the route is overall Sam?  Not sure if I need to fill up before or not.

yeh its pretty long. i have a feeling that youre not pressed for time so could probably work it out... otherwise ill guess for you and say... 60 miles?
Sam and tom fancy and pre meet drive to the meet ?
I don't really want to drive down Rowells road with a clean car before the meet lol. But don't mind meeting somewhere else?

If not I'll be going across Ipswich (Colchester road) and up the A14, quickest route from here.

PS, Bates you missed another decent retro meet at Shotley this evening!
tom and bates you can either come to mine and we can go cross country... and then we come back down that road as part of the meet anyway...

or i can meet at you guys which makes more sense. we could always meet at yours and then do the cross country route anyway?
I'm easy either way. Smile

Only thing is, if I have any 'issues' forcing me to leave later I don't want to make you late to your own meet obviously!
Pages: 1 2