306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dashboard bulbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What type bulbs are in the dials? I want to change the colour of mine (again) but I can't remember what type they are Sad
Good lad :clap:
Or t25 iirc. There is a set on eBay which are really good.
Matt Wrote:Or t25 iirc. There is a set on eBay which are really good.

I'm having trouble finding the ones I want. Going for a different colour to most haha
Pink!!! Lol
Not quite. Warm though
Purple?
Hmm - is this as simple as changing the bulbs or does it involve scraping dye off the back of the dials etc?
INXS Wrote:Hmm - is this as simple as changing the bulbs or does it involve scraping dye off the back of the dials etc?

depends on the colour you go for some colours will pass throught the yellow filter on the back of the dials others will look odd as the filter changes the colour

i think blue and white are two of the colours that the filter needs removing but there may be others too
Ahh, need to pull them out and have a ganders then! Quite fancy red!
red works without changing the filter and looks really good too imo, did it on my old car . Smile . .can't be arsed to find a pic atm though ,lol
Red looks awesome, I've had blue and white ones, looked awesome Smile
Mine is blue & white! Love it, no recent pics though.........
Cant be arsed with the hassle of blue and white - if red works without faffing then im sold! haha
Red is good. Look in my project thread and there is a pic in there of mi e when they were red.
My needles are going to be red on the new ones Big Grin
In my ph2 I changed the needles from crappy orange to white looked beaut Smile
I'm not painting the needles. Just having a different colour led behind them.
Huh? How do you do that? When I looked I'm sure there wasnt a bulb just for the needles?
Matt Wrote:Huh? How do you do that? When I looked I'm sure there wasnt a bulb just for the needles?

Don't worry your pretty little head. There will be a guide very soon!
Let the master do his work then I'll write it up lol
Haha feck off Niall. You bloody know it all haha
Does anyone have any pictures of their changed dash colours? I'm thinking of doing mine as I need to replace a bulb anyway so while it's all out I'm thinking of replacing the lot? Was going to change the speedo and rev dials to Blue?