306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Storm Katie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Seems to be lots of damage about so whats happened near you?

Ive just spent an hour getting boats the right way up and tying them down. I completely lost one that blew out to sea last year...

[Image: IMG_20160328_120902_zpsmp4bmmur.jpg]

Luckily this one was 30cm away from slicing through the back of my dart 18 :/ 

[Image: IMG_20160328_120156_zpsmez8pohw.jpg]

On the way home there were lots of trees down and the orwell bridge is closed too which means lots of traffic backing up.
Had heavy rain down my way but f*ck all high wind in honesty.
My bin blew over. It Was empty
Our bird feeder fell over and a few of the Perspex shed windows are fooked.

It's also too windy for me to be arsed to go and jack the mini up and remove the power steering pump AGAIN.. But I really need to do it today as I'm back to work tomorrow until next Monday.

[Image: 11jx6w.jpg]
Few fence panels down at Savannah's, twigs and branches all over the side of the road and our bin had fallen over. Not too much but I guess there is buildings everywhere to slow the wind a bit

Crane has partially collapsed in Greenwich meaning the road has closed, which is one of the main roads we use to get to our deliveries at work so I'm glad I'm off today.
Fence down, shed roof has vanished, neibours trampoline is in the hedge.
and a farm building across the road is now upsidedown.
Seems we got it bad.
Had to fetch the bin's back this morning at work and tell a few teams about ruined awnings
Nothing really. Apparently we had 106mph wind over here on the island :/

And loads of powercuts everywhere
Sunny dry day up here, out on scaffolding corecutting all day too with hardly a breeze! Tongue
my axle pile didnt move all good here
We only got a rain, yesterday was a bit hit and miss with the rain, as we had to bail out working on the 306. it started off sunny and windy, then it changed very quickly.
The trees moved a bit
Few trees down, few bins not where they were left. Other than that, all ok
[Image: IMG-20160328-WA0000_zpsljbl83sf.jpg]

Took the whole scaffold down in Woodley town centre and smashed straight into Waitrose, blew out all the windows. Lucky no one was hurt

Scaffolding company is going to be in a massive amount of shit for not fixing it to the building properly

[Image: Screenshot_2016-03-29-05-48-30_zpsftrtagbj.png]

That's what it's meant to look like
scaffolding is always the most impressive.
Nothing to report 'ere.
been nice and sunny up North for a change . . .Smile
Sunny up north? That's when you know there is a problem haha
Just sounds like a load of made up nonsense from whinging southern fairy's.

I was up in Sotland for the weekend and noticed nothing but normal Scottish weather, came home to find no issues whatsoever.
I'm half from hartlepool have you know.
I'm no southern fairy
It's been slightly worse than normal in manchester
Nothing major here either, lots of wind and rain noise, woke my baby up.

I did end up helping to retrieve a friends 12' trampoline from their neighbours garden, which had somehow managed to vault a fence, make it between 2 sheds, and 2 naffing great conifers, without damaging anything but itself. That was an experience. lol
(29-03-2016, 07:41 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing major here either, lots of wind and rain noise, woke my baby up.

I did end up helping to retrieve a friends 12' trampoline from their neighbours garden, which had somehow managed to vault a fence, make it between 2 sheds, and 2 naffing great conifers, without damaging anything but itself. That was an experience. lol

My bad, I like to go out on windy days and lift peoples chavtastic trampolines so the wind catches them and then chortle to myself as they glide down the street like a daddy long legs being blasted with a hairdryer on full heat. Rofl