306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Isn't it funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isn't it funny that now I shouldn't have a place on here with the DTurbo moving on, that I've actually posted a bit in recent weeks?

I've been on here almost daily since I first signed up, but with few posts. Just quite enjoyed reading through things on the way but haven't got too involved posting. Feel like I've missed out a bit! 

Might stick around still if permission is granted...
Since I lent old Blue 1.8i to my (now) wife I've gone Saab -> 306 -> back to Saab - > C5 ->Accord -> Civic -> Pajero -> Back to Civic and i'm still here!
Ross I haven't had a 306 since 2013! I've stayed & it's made me return to ownership... See you tomorrow Smile
I haven't had a 306 since I found out that although Rallyes do kinda float they don't swim. I have no plans to own another 306 but I stay for the people.
The forum would be pretty empty if owning a 306 was a requirement... Tongue
Haven't owned or driven a road going 306 for 2 years.
Have a couple of ZXs and had a 205 until recently.
Still have a 309, I rarely drive it although my Mrs uses it as a daily.

I drive a transit for pretty much every occasion.
It's comfortable, pulls away fast enough, has an armrest, carries motocross bikes, fits a mattress in the back, and gives me some welding to do when I'm bored.
Says it all then!

Now I'm working and not poor student, it gives me chance to do the things I like, like car shows. I might end up going to a pug event or two this year!
(25-03-2016, 02:31 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]The forum would be pretty empty if owning a 306 was a requirement... Tongue

Exactly this. Even half the staff no longer own a 306! We're not gonna get our cob on because someone hasnt got a 306 any more, especially if they are an active part of the community.  Wink