306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Caged Rallye Shell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to sell my spare caged Rallye shell as I don't really need it any more. Info:

- Rolling shell
- 40mm lowered front springs and rear beam lowered to match
- New copper brake lines run throughout although I've nicked the bias valve for the race car. Can put a broken valve in if really needed (spits fluid)
- Cleaned back and repainted engine bay
- OMP roll cage
- Stripped back dashboard, as much material removed as possible while still making it look fairly standard (no chance of refitting the heater matrix though!)
- Really lightweight shell, all sound deadening removed etc.
- Comes with bucket seat!

Downside is the bodywork isn't in great condition. The paint's dodgy on the front wing, some paint missing from the sides where I took the previous owner's stickers off, and a broken front bumper. Not going to lie, it needs work!

I'll grab some more photos later, these are the only ones I have lying around.

Car on the left:

[Image: qJ0mPual.jpg]

[Image: k8I7VTTl.jpg]

[Image: YgWAI9wl.jpg]

[Image: wt3wrpLl.jpg]

[Image: O7QkgsYl.jpg]

£500
Oh man... I would have been all over this if I didn't have mine already.
Hmmmmm spare shell
So much want if I had the space

Have you got any photos of the underside/sills.
Damnit. So tempting. Is it weld in cage?
Damn it, I wouldn't have money for this for a couple of months.
Cage is fully welded in. No photos of the sills or undersides but here are some more, it comes with the bucket seat as well:

[Image: CF2BH75l.jpg]

[Image: xtiM3YLl.jpg]

[Image: w3WghZQl.jpg]

[Image: j0n9wa8l.jpg]

[Image: FlsaBQll.jpg]
is it meant to be welded in? Looks much like a 205 omp cage!
As far as I know it is a weld in, I didn't really question it. The MSA are happy with it as it was used in competitions so it shouldn't be a problem.
Take 10 payments of £50? lol
Haha, I need the cash to fund the new road car unfortunately!
Sell me the cage seperately Tongue
its welded in Matt!

for the price you would pay to have the upstands, plates made and welded its as cheap to buy the whole shell
Exactly! If it doesn't sell on eBay I'll just keep the thing although I could do with the space back
Oh yeah, missed the several times it is mentioned that it's welded...

Rofl
sell matt the cage, i'll have the shell lol
I can't guarantee either the shell or cage are usable after I've cut them out with the angle grinder Big Grin

Less talk, more bidding!!! Big Grin
Sfs dan
sold now chris