306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTI6 Torque Technique Backbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have a torque technique backbox for a 306. Its got surface rust but is in largely good condition. Complete with hangars and a very nice tip. Sleeved Fitment. I'm asking for £20 collected from Ipswich, Suffolk or it will be going to the tip. 

Ive given them a google and looks like a full system is £312. This was off my rallye and the centre pipe is bust. Ive fitted a full piper system so no need for this.

[Image: IMG_20160221_121734_zpst7p7yntz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160221_121740_zps2pntmjlq.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160221_121743_zpssgkhchr3.jpg]
Could be tempted although can't collect Sad
You can also see in the top of that first picture a full magnex. Its welded and the centre pipe snapped so thats going in the bin. Can have that for free! haha
What does it sound like?
(22-02-2016, 09:06 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]What does it sound like?

no idea as the rallye was off the road when i bought it and it was removed before it went on the road. Sounded normal GTI6 tbh.
When I drove this car it was fine not too loud, torque techniques are good for large boxes, this is mild steel too which keeps the noise down.
Where abouts did the magnetic snap? Is the centre box itself ok? The one on my rallye is blowing in a few places and cracked so if the box is OK I'd be interested in that?
Its snapped on the pipe going into the box. Its been welded previously so is a bit of a mess.
Sounds like mine lol fair enough
SFS
Someone on the gti6 forum would buy this I expect.
I would like to try this but you're too far Sad

Do you still have the broken centre section?
Didn't bin the magnex did you?

Even broken (as pretty much all are) still get you 40-50 or on gti6.com
Yeh binned it.
Still for sale.
(16-07-2016, 08:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh binned it.

So you still hve this then??
(10-08-2016, 11:22 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-07-2016, 08:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh binned it.

So you still hve this then??

look up. the magnex was binned. the torque technique box remains.