306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The "Facebook" tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's right I acquired a moonstone phase 3 hdi d turbo before Xmas and have set about turning it into a panel beater it was pretty ropey (it still is) but I have begun removing many dents and De chavving it, it had more Leds than a B&Q kitchen, once upon a time it was someone's pride and joy and ventured to many a show, it's identical to my phase 3 so 17" challengers lowered and blue/silver with wind deflectors and stage 1 map, it is about to all change, it's getting vanned out, replace glass for metal change colour change suspension ditch the s16 interior it's going to have a spice of euro meets hot rod with a functional use of taking crap to the tip and it needs to be done for June! ! Project hoteurovan is a go...........
Pics?!
Wouldn't bother replacing the windows for metal, just cover them in moonstone vinyl
Vans changing colour and that defeats the object of doing a van conversion will add pics tomorrow at the moment it's just filler and dust
Selling S16 interior?
(06-02-2016, 01:20 AM)roland rat Wrote: [ -> ]Selling S16 interior?

I can do I have no use for it, it's full interior front and back seats and front door cards
[Image: IMG-20151010-WA0010_zpsjeuimr6c.jpeg]
[Image: IMG-20151010-WA0006_zpsqllnre4i.jpeg]

The donor vehicle

[Image: received_480219272163563_zpscazmsnqz.jpeg]
(06-02-2016, 06:11 PM)thebluepearl Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2016, 01:20 AM)roland rat Wrote: [ -> ]Selling S16 interior?

I can do I have no use for it, it's full interior front and back seats and front door cards

Any pics?
[Image: IMG-20151010-WA0012_zpskvwaknzx.jpeg]

[Image: IMG-20151010-WA0014_zpsrdbfqolp.jpeg]
Yeah od love that s16 interior as well. Wink
I have been told it's s16 never actually sat in one so wouldn't know if it is or no? Either way it's a tidy interior just not what I want in the hoteurovan
Never knew they had such weird rear headrests lol.
It is S16 yes and yes Tom cool aren't they the rear headrests, don't obscure your view like slot in ones Smile
£100 takes the interior just bagged myself some corbeau boss buckets
S16 ftw shame you haven't got the carpet aswell.
(07-02-2016, 03:56 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]It is S16 yes and yes Tom cool aren't they the rear headrests, don't obscure your view like slot in ones Smile

Yeah definitely! Can imagine it being annoying for a tall passenger though tbf lol.
(09-02-2016, 09:41 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 03:56 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]It is S16 yes and yes Tom cool aren't they the rear headrests, don't obscure your view like slot in ones Smile

Yeah definitely!  Can imagine it being annoying for a tall passenger though tbf lol.

Passengers should be grateful they're not walking.
a no-nonsense van is a Berlingo/Partner 1.9 D with nothing whatsoever done with it.

not a modified 306 lol
A bit of work I have done so far mainly removing dents all by my own fair hands, can't learn if you don't try.

[Image: 20160127_174038_zpss87zuxul.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20151230-WA0008_zpsufonqak9.jpeg]

[Image: 20160127_173919_zps23acq3mc.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20151230-WA0006_zpsaua5sjkx.jpeg]

[Image: 20160127_173818_zpsqvt8byiw.jpg]

And a pic of car before with numberplate

[Image: received_480219272163563_zpscazmsnqz.jpeg]

Undecided on colour as of yet was either going with audi grey or Peugeot white, 16" red steels, Whitewalls, red and white chequered roof, smoothed bumpers, yellow fogs, rear glass replaced with steel, then inside corbeau boss buckets, and the rear to be ply lined and have a teak deck, then a friend of mine has his own tuning business and wants to fettle the engine upto stage2+ see what gains he can get from the hdi I haven't a clue about tuning so that's his area of expertise so she could be a fast little noddy van
Doing a bit more sanding tonight plenty of parking dents to remove and a few alterations to areas I have already done as I'm not 100% happy with it, the parts list is ever growing too as a few parts have been removed and never replaced mainly trim bits
not sure of converting to van.
if your local tip is similar to mine, then you may find they charge for vans tipping. Sad
cos of that, a neighbour of my dad uses an old Volvo estate for dumping his building firm's waste.
It's a spare car so keeps me entertained in the evening and I can use it for work too not just tip runs
(11-02-2016, 10:22 PM)thebluepearl Wrote: [ -> ]It's a spare car so keeps me entertained in the evening and I can use it for work too not just tip runs

ah! that's a different ball-game! Itwasntme
(11-02-2016, 10:38 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2016, 10:22 PM)thebluepearl Wrote: [ -> ]It's a spare car so keeps me entertained in the evening and I can use it for work too not just tip runs

ah! that's a different ball-game!  Itwasntme

Yeh bought it for parts then realised I didn't need any so thought "why not build a van" save putting miles on my trusty wagon and use it for work, taking junk to the tip if I have too, taking the pooch to muddy locations it won't matter if I drive to the moon and back and leave it dirty, and it's different not many 306 vans around slow build all done by me what could possibly go wrong ha ha
Few more dents removed and lower boot panel blended in, lots more smoothing and blending to go still undecided on smoothed bumpers or not? Plenty of things to keep me busy so will tackle them first
So I've been chipping away slowly when work and the wife will permit it, and almost finished the bodywork ready for some paint, also acquired another 306 so will break that down for parts soon pics to follow
Been busy with everything other than the 306 van but slowly getting somewhere, still an endless list of parts to rescue this project but no rush as I know where it's going
Little teaser of progress so far
[Image: IMG-20160411-WA0003_zpsxauuykti.jpeg]

Front bumper will be replaced once it has been smoothed still on the hunt for a rear bumper, also on the look out for door looms as electric windows only work when door is closed, also need a 3 door drivers door card, investigated under the bonnet and found a tuner box so need to work out how to remove that, came across a mint 4 spoke leather wheel too so need to swap that over, also need to find a buyer for the s16 interior as that isn't required, also eyeing up intercoolers either front or side mount plenty to keep me busy with just need to remember to update this with better pictures......
Unsure on paint after attending a recent show down in the southwest I would like to be able to open the bonnet if asked and it be the same colour as the outside so do I keep it moonstone? Or full hog it remove the engine and ancillaries and paint the bay too?
Tackled a little more this evening starting to get very picky on the finished article so no pics as im only going over whats already been shown above, little and often bits are getting attention hopefully one day it will be finished and look smart!
Is it time to admit defeat yet?
Pages: 1 2