306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: lowering hdi 50/60mm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What springs can I fit to my hdi to lower it 50/60mm ish? Can only see 30/40mm after a quick search

Do people use other model springs?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-1-...wMRXcTsMtg

they ride like crap on standard shocks or even short ones for that matter, buy coilovers or dont go as low and get decent springs
Iv got some spax rsx for sale

[Image: b0307e13d2ba69907f8e328b65784935.jpg]
How low are those Dan? Are they for a hdi? Pm me details and prices pal

Am I right in thinking thay gti 40mm springs lower a hdi about 50mm? Or is it the 1.4 springs or something?

(04-02-2016, 06:35 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-1-...wMRXcTsMtg

they ride like crap on standard shocks or even short ones for that matter, buy coilovers or dont go as low and get decent springs

Ride like crap as in bouncy? Or harsh ride?
60mm pal im located in Birmingham, straight fit for a hdi just front 80, front and back 150 collection only
You got a pic of the car they came off to give me an idea of drop?
[Image: a2e3fa995e24c31745c3858b36c09245.jpg]

Only pic i got thats fully stripped with battery in boot

Rear axle is actually imaxles to
Consider posting? Like 2 hours away from me and can't get time off.work at min
I honestly haven't the time to post id rather collection sorry
Don't suppose your heading towards wakefield/barnsley/leeds area anytime? Or somewhere half way ish?
No mate, what is it your interested in i might be able to meet half way
Would be front shocks and springs.. assume all top.mounts are good and not banging or anything
Nearly new only done about 6/700miles
What? Everything or just the top mounts?
Sorry top mounts

No noises everything works as it should
Will have to have a think and try and work out how I could get them
Ok no worries
Slightly off topic now but does anyone know if the 40mm gti6 shocks that are on now would lower a hdi more or less then 40mm? With engine weight and what not?