306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Roland Rat's 2nd supercharged China GTI-6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well it had to happen again at some point so her I am back in a 306   Rolleyes

As you can most probably work out from the Project thread title I now own a China Blue Supercharged 306 once again,it was only a matter of time before I was back in a fine french hatch and something special came up locally for a very good price.

Car in question has been bought from Luke (Nickgti.gti6's lad) whom is a really nice guy and has a rather nice Super Bigh Boost Manlove 6.

The China 6 is just a Low Boost Version but enough to keep me entertained as its purely a weekend/toy car for me.It has a great spec and has plenty of nice bits fitted so 
I SHOULD be happy for some time withnher

Anyway enough of my bulls**t lets get some pics up of the new money pit in my life  TMI

[Image: 20151224_123846_zpsplhuszzl.jpg]

[Image: 20151224_124137_zpsnuk8stpr.jpg]

[Image: 20151224_124122_zpsvdttsl51.jpg]

[Image: 20151224_123952_zps5c13b2l3.jpg]

[Image: 20151224_124056_zpsuked72oj.jpg]
Looks great mate Wink
Looks good. Did you just pick it up ready made? i havent seen any scd 6s for sale for a while now.
You never learn.
(26-12-2015, 11:11 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. Did you just pick it up ready made? i havent seen any scd 6s for sale for a while now.
Thank you car needs a bit of tidying but should come up nice.

Yeah car was bought converted,has been advertised on here and on 306 gti6.com for a while but seller needed the cash and car needs a few things doing so I got it for a great price

(26-12-2015, 11:53 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]You never learn.
Shut it,its all your fault I'm back in a 306.....
Nice to the rat's finally joined,looking forward to some hilarious battered lol
(27-12-2015, 02:20 AM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to the rat's finally joined,looking forward to some hilarious battered lol

Well its nice to see some life in a forum as gti6.com is dead!!
nice to see another SC 6 over here Smile
That looks beaut! As said glad to see another sc6 here
(27-12-2015, 06:03 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]nice to see another SC 6 over here Smile

(28-12-2015, 12:11 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]That looks beaut! As said glad to see another sc6 here

Cheers guys!

Started spaending on it already and have ordered a cambelt kit,waterpump and all new rear beam mounts from ECP today and awaiting until Citroen are open again as i'll be fitting Xsara Vts front shocks,springs and rear shocks with hopefully a Hybrid ARB and 21tb's for a decent fast road suspension set up while retaining an OEM feel about the car.
(27-12-2015, 12:25 AM)roland rat Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-12-2015, 11:53 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]You never learn.
Shut it,its all your fault I'm back in a 306.....

Shouldn't have sold me the xsara.
Be fun to see what it goes like - not been in one yet!
(28-12-2015, 12:34 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't have sold me the xsara.

I dont like you so you won't be getting a go!
(28-12-2015, 01:15 PM)roland rat Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-12-2015, 12:34 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't have sold me the xsara.

LOL

you two sound like an old married couple!

you sure your not a couple Tongue
(28-12-2015, 01:36 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL

Nah Adam's not my type.we tried before but we are just different people!

*Disclaimer* we are just long time friends whom live for the 306 and share a passion for shit french hatches
Bless, Young love Wink
Whats the difference with the standard VTS suspension then compared to the standard GTi?
im sure you will fit in just right here Ash Big Grin
(28-12-2015, 01:47 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Bless, Young love Wink
Whats the difference with the standard VTS suspension then compared to the standard GTi?

Young??!!!! im the wrong side of 30 unlike you whippersnappers!

The Xsara VTS items are slightly stiifer and the springs are 20mm lower than the Peugeot items.

(28-12-2015, 01:48 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]im sure you will fit in just right here Ash Big Grin

Haha i didn't fit in on 306gti6.com so doubt i'll fit in here! Rofl
(28-12-2015, 01:52 PM)roland rat Wrote: [ -> ]Young??!!!! im the wrong side of 30 unlike you whippersnappers!

(28-12-2015, 01:48 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]im sure you will fit in just right here Ash Big Grin

Haha i didn't fit in on 306gti6.com so doubt i'll fit in here! Rofl

we have some real special people here

"whippersnappers" pah! all of you are Tongue
(28-12-2015, 01:36 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL

He tried putting it in my ear once but that's as romantic as it's got. 

Xsara has 21mm rear bars, shock platforms are different height with stiffer springs. Damping is changed, steering rack quicker.
In the words of Ice Cube

"Today was a good day" Big Grin

[Image: 20160106_134322_zpsz4gdgnct.jpg]
Grats Big Grin
looking good there roland! I have toyed with the idea of building something like this, But the budget and finding the car etc, as I am a fan of the sleeper look. I do have an idea in mind, but again budget and id have to do some research into it all.
(06-01-2016, 08:50 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]looking good there roland! I have toyed with the idea of building something like this, But the budget and finding the car etc, as I am a fan of the sleeper look. I do have an idea in mind, but again budget and id have to do some research into it all.

TBH unless I hadn't picked this up very cheap I would not have come back to the 306 fold as modding one of these to this set up is not cheap!

Yeah I've managed to source some gti-6 badges but thinking of putting either hdi or xs ones on there for shits and giggles
Should have said, I've loads of badges
Looks very stealthy at that height on clones with no splitter, could almost be a HDi LOL
If I remember rightly you're a bit of a c*ck.  Rofl

Welcome along and car looks good!
(07-01-2016, 09:03 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember rightly you're a bit of a c*ck.  Rofl

Welcome along and car looks good!

cheers I think!
They must get through so much more ink at Welsh MOT stations. No-one even speaks it! lol
I do...
Lus 1/4 welsh so she has various welsh relatives that I don't understand. Apparently they even get taught it in there school so I'm sure a few more people then we realise speak it. Just we are the other side of the country so don't see it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4