306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Yellow thing breaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
powerflex rear engine mount -  fits the TU series cars. £20

Ph1 1.4 drivers side Driveshaft (long one) non-ABS - Brand new, £40

1.4 / 1.6 timing belt and water pump kit, comes with tensioner, slight surface rust on the tensioner from not having been used, got oil on it to stop more, bit of emery cloth'll get it off £25

Febi top mount bearings, pair, Brand new - £10, can throw in a pair of ok top mounts for nowt

lowering springs - think they were for a derv, -40mm rings a bell, in red and rust, £5

MOOG Track rod ends, brand new pair, part number is PE-ES-5703 or 381750 - £5

15mm spacers, 80mm stud conversion and flat seat bolts, from JJC - £40

i can wrap most bits for courier, but postage will be extra and obv some of the bits are heavy so please bear this in mind, collection is from Bridlington east yorkshire.
Items moved
Is it a KFX engine? Interested parties in management bits if so (coil etc).
[attachment=26298]
just checked and it's a KFV engine code
i also have a nearly new coil and leads for the earlier style if you want to go that way?
Quote:1.4 inlet, same as the 1.6, new MAP, ICV, only thing i didn't replace was the TPS, everything cleaned and new seals etc, also have the coilpack - £10 for all of it

Interested in the above. Quite sure the components are the same as mine, even though mine is the earlier coilpack with leads type. If you've got the earlier coilpack and leads, yes I'm interested in those too.

How much including postage to Reading?
both coilpacks? or just the coil and leads? if both then £30 all in? or £20 for one or the other
I need this type....Is that £20 including the manifold bits?

[Image: IMG_0083.jpg]
that one looks a bit different to mine, maybe as it's a phase 2, it should be the same just the mounting holes look different, i can't be sure without a better pic, mine is one of these just for reference

[attachment=26312]

but yeah it would be all in for £20
(09-01-2016, 07:36 PM)John1.4 Wrote: [ -> ]that one looks a bit different to mine, maybe as it's a phase 2, it should be the same just the mounting holes look different, i can't be sure without a better pic, mine is one of these just for reference

but yeah it would be all in for £20

Yep, PM coming.
top mount bearings please
Sent a PM
evrything still for sale -
Has the car gone for scrap? I need a ph.1 arch liner and door seal for the driver's side if you have them??
nah, everything else went in the bin, just got the bits that were worth saving...

plus it hadn't had any arch liners in for ages...lol
Hi where are you and woukd the exhaust fit my 1.4 2001 306 meridian thanks
Got spacers and stud and nut conversion
pm'd x2
I will take the headlamps please. PM me your paypal? I can't collect but I'm sure myhermes or someone will post them for an extra 5er or so.