306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: White ph1 XSi for parts at silverlake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title, I know bits for these are hard to get hold of in white.

http://www.silverlake.co.uk/breakers/de ... l/bc15385/
Blue carpets Smile
Hands off, I'm on my way to go get them
Chris Wrote:Hands off, I'm on my way to go get them

YHPM
Need that passenger seat/passenger door card!!!!!
I think your safe enough lol
Bananalad Wrote:I think your safe enough lol
I'm not far from silverlake ninja
Phil you dont work. Go get me those blue carpets.

I will make them fit my 5 door.
Pompey306mark Wrote:Phil you dont work. Go get me those blue carpets.

I will make them fit my 5 door.
I don't work therefore have no money and therefore can't afford to drive there and get some carpets lol
Go on you know you want to walk there then.
Pompey306mark Wrote:Go on you know you want to walk there then.

Lmfao no hope! Although I may take a trip to harris'
Surely silverlake is closer and has blue carpet for me. lol.
Carpets mine Smile
Have you been and got them already? Send me pics of them fitted in the estate.

I think there might have been blue carpets are harris phil too. Wink
Carpets not going in the estate, got a 3dr dtub its going in.
You'll need some from a 5dr xsi I'd have thought as the floor is a different shape for the different place the seats bolt in.
Just make new holes. they can be that much different.
Sikverlake is 13 miles away
Harris' is 8 miles away

Plus harris' is cheaper
Ok keep an eye out for 5 door blue carpets lol.
Chris, you made it over to silverlake yet..? ninja
Poodle Wrote:Chris, you made it over to silverlake yet..? ninja

What you planning haha
I'm probably going to go there. Hoping the brakes are good/still there
4WayDiablo Wrote:I'm probably going to go there. Hoping the brakes are good/still there
today?

Wanna get a shit load of door rubbers/seals?
Yeah probably today. Need brakes! Lol
Sod brakes, i hear there's blue carpets. lol

Would come over myself and have a bit of a mini-meet, but need to go pick up the new car in two hours. :dance:
Carpets is now all mine, bargin too only 15 quid.
Matt they are the door cards want, bud didn't have any spare cash to buy it. Its in the car already removed so just need someone to pop and get it.
Carpet £15?!? Is anyone going? Will cover petrol/diesel/veg to get there and buy it. Need them to do the interior Smile and I can't get there Sad
Matt, if you want the passenger seat and door card i'll go get them for you tomoz, drop me a text to remind me in the morning.
Poodle Wrote:Matt, if you want the passenger seat and door card i'll go get them for you tomoz, drop me a text to remind me in the morning.

Prob just door cards Wink seats different apparently. Mine half leather the seats in that Is fabric
There all removed too, the drivers door card is still on the car though if mat wants/need that too.

As said in the pm, the seat will only be of use if you get it to a retrimers and they can make a good seat cover out of the two.

you'll also need the top bracket from the door with the bolt sticking out and the white plastic screw holder bits that the arm rest bolts to, to fit them in the ph3, along with the looms to ideally.
That's cool. May have to get both door cards and all the bits you just said Big Grin hahaha. Or I'll just swap my doors for phase 1 doors. Might be easier lol aswell as mine it Matt white, nice and easy to spray Big Grin
Pages: 1 2