306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: what websites do you use to look for used cars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what websites do you guys use to find used cars? 
finding it hard to find anything decent or limited results recently and was just wondering if i am using the wrong websites?
google
Auto trader, eBay, Piston Heads and scumtree.
Those ^ plus, Facebook. If you are using Facebook on a desktop, search for something in the search top bar and press enter. You can search the entire of Facebook, posts from anyone regardless if you are friends or not. It also searches inside groups which are non-private groups. Pretty neat, but kinda awkward lol
Not a website, but have a quick browse through the fs section of the local rag/freeads, usually get some bargains turn up there.
got my motor from a dealer ad in the local rag Smile
Forums are often good, ask around!

Assuming you're after a 306?
Autotrader mainly, then ebay and gumtree respectively
Yea after a clean 3 door phase 1 if anyone could point me in the right direction??
(16-12-2015, 10:38 PM)DM123 Wrote: [ -> ]a clean 3 door phase 1

Oh that'll be easy!!!
Just look for it parked at the end of the next rainbow on a road cobbled with hens teeth next to a pile of rocking horse poo.
(16-12-2015, 11:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-12-2015, 10:38 PM)DM123 Wrote: [ -> ]a clean 3 door phase 1

Oh that'll be easy!!!
Just look for it parked at the end of the next rainbow on a road cobbled with hens teeth next to a pile of rocking horse poo.

I guess i will be looking for a long time then
If you KNOW what to look for and buy regularly then copart is a good one. Its basically auction where mainly trade buys from. You can get anything from a non recorded to a cat c write off but only registered breakers can bid on the cat b stuff
Martyn92 had a miami dturbo he was selling. Not sure if he still has it though.
(17-12-2015, 01:30 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Martyn92 had a miami dturbo he was selling. Not sure if he still has it though.

I sent him a pm