306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fuel System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been told me rear pump ain't clicking or anything hence no fuel getting to front of engine....looking on service box now and clicked nearly every link and can't find a diagram under the rear bench for the fuel system!!! Can anyone help?
ben what do you want?
Diagram fr the parts under the rear bench for the fuel system if you could fully mate. I simply can't find it on service box
Lift pump?
Yes pls
any help?
Great help with massive blonde moment will explain tomorrow haha, cheers cully- rep if I could
Hahha did wonder at what you were after there. Just be thankful yours is an easy fix, believe me you should be! Wink
I hope it's simply replace that part otherwise I'll b screwed
Non-working lift pump is one of the easier bits to fix tbh, got three options - pump, relay (got a working spare in the garage you can have for beer tokens) or wiring. Simple as that, the car/you'll be fine.
Which relay?
right got the multimeter out and when the car is off there are 2 lives....when car ignition is on there are 1 live...surely it should be other way round?
all sorted thanks to a MASSIVE help from Cully, saved me quite a lot of money..problem ended up being a burn out pin on the relay connectino behind the ECU on the brown relay.pikey clean up of it...quick borrow of the gfs car battery and its runs again Big Grin
Hahha winner! And as you may have guessed by now; it's the brown relay. Glad you got it sorted so quickly fella.
Majorly and got a mate to solder the new box in place on Friday hopefully