306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HDi Injectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set of 4 HDi injectors, don't really want to bin them but had them up at £30 posted and £20 posted with no takers. Anyone want them before they get binned? Offers?
What numbers are they Tom?
Just standard 044s, probably deafeningly ticky.
Evening bump. In a clearing out mood lol, if no takers by lunch tomorrow they'll be binned. Smile
Ill take them for postage costs before you bin them Wink
PM'd. Smile
Thanks for saving me from temptation. lol
(19-11-2015, 01:13 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for saving me from temptation. lol

^this. I'm glad Tom isn't closer TBH, else I'd have a garage full of shit.. Oh wait..
I still need someone to take the damn beam... GTi spec ffs!! Confused
Get a postage quote on the beam for me? You'd just have to wrap it in clingfilm and get it outside where the courier can collect it/allow the driver to give you a hand when they come to collect.
Its not anywhere near me unfortunately, as I said before there's no chance of large item postage I'm afraid. It's sat out the front of my Nans waiting collection though, hopefully someone will steal it lol.
Jonny ill drive up and get it for you for a fee....only £100 Wink
Can't you go to your nans with a label and some cling film?
3 bin liners will do it probably.
(20-11-2015, 08:23 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you go to your nans with a label and some cling film?

And wait there all day for a courier? No.
You don't have to wait, just specify that it will be left out with the paperwork for collection?
Not sure about that tbh. Any idea of size and weight then?
Use my hermes and take it to your local drop off point
The lady on the desk moaned when I took a pair of calipers in the other day as they felt heavy, not sure how she'd feel about dumping a beam on her desk... That's assuming I could lift it, which I can't. And that it'd fit in the car, which it won't. Tongue I'm gonna assume you didn't read the whole thread. lol
Beams gone. Big Grin
No.. nooooooo