306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: May have bought another....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So erm, yeah... Decided my current collection was looking a little sparse and getting to the point of desperate for something that just runs and drives as it should, so won this earlier: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170835732639?s...1497.l2649

Identical to my current one, minus the starting/cutting out issues and front-end damage, so got myself a car-full of spares! Hope to fook this means there's no problems i can't deal with for free lol. Will report back when i get her home, can't wait to be back in a 306 again!
Looks alright! Not bad at all tbh. Fair price I think given the cosmetics and running issues
Looks like a grat buy at £470 tbh. Bad points are nothing at all....
Are you breaking it as I have a silver car and need A LOT of body panels...
Its got my seats! :dance:
Other than that front end damage, looks pretty tidy mate.
Looks like a good buy dude Smile

Hope you have more luck with this one!
4WayDiablo Wrote:Looks alright! Not bad at all tbh. Fair price I think given the cosmetics and running issues

What running issues??!?! Please don't tell me i missed a note about running issues, can't be dealing with that again! :pray:
How the f*ck does the tax run out on the 5th of the month though??
Devils_fuel, if i do break one of them i'll give you first dibs on the panels fella. Smile

In the last year i've bought three cars. Every time i've seen something possibly awesome when i first start looking, but refused to buy the first one i see and after careful consideration have proceeded to buy an absolute shed. Started looking earlier today and saw this one with 5 hours left, so thought f*ck it, for once i'm going to take a punt, sod my better judgement and all that crap. I mean it's not like it's done me any good so far, so...!

Please god, don't let this be another shed... Confusedhifty:
^^^cheers fella Smile
Yeah did wonder about that Chris, bid assuming i'd need to buy tax lol.
Poodle Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Looks alright! Not bad at all tbh. Fair price I think given the cosmetics and running issues

What running issues??!?! Please don't tell me i missed a note about running issues, can't be dealing with that again! :pray:

I think he got confused by your first post, where you mentioned the running issues on your current car. I read the ad and couldn't see anything. Looks like you got yourself a good buy there!
^^ yup my bad hahha
Hahah made me properly panic for a moment there. I really hope so Kim, just want something that won't let me down all the time. Just sorting out picking it up now, think what i've done is beginning to sink in as i'm getting excited! :dance:
Picking this up later, can't wait!

Made me wonder though, she taxed it for e before i'd even taken her details to transfer money over, some people are asking to be ripped off. :roll: Then again she did list it as left-hand drive and as having alloy wheels hahaha.
Sweet deal mate. Let's hope this one doesn't kill itself. After seeing the damage to the other one I can see a lifetime of spares there haha. Which is cool. Will have to pop down and take a look around somewhen Smile
Looks like you should easily sort the cosmetic stuff too Big Grin