306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 3 front bumper £10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Phase 3 front bumper comes with grill insert no fogs had been matt blacked £20 collected Smile
[Image: 100_5075.jpg]
collection from redditch
will take £15 collected Smile
billy bargin for someone.
I know yeah im half tempted to keep it and smooth it Smile surely someone wants it for £15 collected :o
i would keep it mate. have a practice on it.
Yh if it hasnt gone in next day or 2 i think i will Smile
If you wasn't 2.5 miles away I'd have it.
2.5 miles not far lol Smile
Hours lol.
hahaha fail thats to far to travel for a bumper lol Smile
Yeah I know Sad others wise I'd have it to smooth.
ill have it depending where you are im from scarborough
im in redditch mate near birmingham Smile
Still got this Smile
I'm sure someone will have this off you at FCS if it doesn't sell in the mean time!
Im not going fcs mate the car wont be ready in time Sad
I'm sure you could grab a lift of someone local? Fair few members around your way if I remember correctly Smile
Tis a good idea that Smile
Last chance before it goes on ebay Smile
Hey man, I'll take it? I'm from Swindon, you're about an hr and 30mins away from me. Fancy meeting me somewhere a bit closer? near the m5 or something?
Hi mate i have no car at the moment due to headgasket failure on the gti Sad so i wouldnt be able to meet you im not that far off the m5 tho mate Smile
Ok, driveshaft's gone on my car..Like 2 days ago, i've bought the part but should be done by 22nd may hopefully if you've still got it then?
Still got this £10 collected Smile
Kentiiboii - you need to get this, pick it up on the way back from pugfest as you go past his door. Doh!!
Not going puggest mate. Couldn't get the night of work. Sad
Aww bugger - was worth a shot anyway

Phone a sicky and tell em you're sick and they will ask what's up - say I'm sick of work interfering with my social life cos I live for the 306
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(29-06-2012, 11:19 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Aww bugger - was worth a shot anyway

Phone a sucky and tell em you're sick and they will ask what's up - say I'm sick of work interfering with my social life cos I live for the 306
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I would so be repping that if it wasn't for the fact I'm on tapatalk. You'll have some tomorrow Smile
Swap for 2 purple oc stickers Smile
Can't even give em away.
Madness if it wasnt matt black it would of sold ages ago ideal for smothing tho Smile
Pages: 1 2