306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Xud parts wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need a phase 1 lolipop tensioner. Xud engine loom. Xud intake pickup fuel sender thing, xud clocks. Non rev counter version electric speedo
Drop zakk a message on facebook mate he has a spare HDi engine kicking about and probably has an XUD phase 1 tensioner too Smile
First post updated.
Bump bump really need an xud sender unit asap
In tank sender unit?
Yeah phase 2 one.
We got an N reg phase 1 dturbo on the pile but its a lucas pump. sure the sender out of that would be no good?
You can check. The difference is the sender and the pickup should be together rather than seperate
I'm going to scrappys today so will see what's about if you want!
Theres a ph2 XUD on a Lucas at Autobreak Colchester if there'll be anything of use on that. It was on the top rack yesterday though so I don't know how much is left, was complete a couple of weeks back.
(20-10-2015, 10:13 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]You can check. The difference is the sender and the pickup should be together rather than seperate

PM me your mobile number mate i'll let you know at lunch time Smile     if its the right thing i can bang it on a next day and you'll have it by tomorrow Smile