306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 5dr Wind Deflectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I'm looking for a set of wind deflectors for the estate. I would prefer a full set (front and rear), but front only will do for the time being. Not fussed on the brand of the rear deflectors, but would ideally like Team Heko up front. Obviously I would love Team Heko all round, but I know how hard it is to find the rears. Wink Had Team Heko fronts and Climair rears on my DT, and they didn't look too out of place, so would be happy to have that setup again.

So what have you lovely lot got? Big Grin
tried Climair directly?
Nope, as I'd rather have Team Heko given the choice. Wink
What differences are between them?
Climair ones are a bit rounder tbh, but I prefer the Team Heko ones, which are squarer. Also, Heko are cheaper! A full set of Climair deflectors go for nearly £90 on ebay! Nospeak
Ouch!!! that's well stiff !

prices from climair's website; just for info - -

http://www.climairuk.com/search.php?mmy_...fmodel=699
fronts - pair - £33.16 (ex. VAT)
rears - pair - £24.79 (ex. VAT)
Thanks, kinda hoping that someone on here might have a set for sale, at least just the fronts anyways. Wink

Will bare that in mind though. Smile
I've a front set of team hekos £15 plus postage.
Consider it done Conor, pm me your PayPal details, and let me know what postage will be, and I'll get the money sent over to you. ThumbsUp
I got Heko's from Mick's Garage www.micksgarage.com they generally have them on offer every couple of months or so, mine were £20 for the fronts
glad you got sorted Smile
(06-10-2015, 08:50 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Consider it done Conor, pm me your PayPal details, and let me know what postage will be, and I'll get the money sent over to you. ThumbsUp

I'll confirm a price on postage tomorrow and pm you then mate.
(06-10-2015, 11:12 PM)ConorTRG Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2015, 08:50 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Consider it done Conor, pm me your PayPal details, and let me know what postage will be, and I'll get the money sent over to you. ThumbsUp

I'll confirm a price on postage tomorrow and pm you then mate.
Any progress on this mate? Smile