306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Honda EB1900X generator 110/230 1.9kva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOLD!!!!!

Honda generator as title says being sold spares or repair due to pull start mounts being cracked x 2 and sheared off X1.
3 easy welds or new mount plate will see it run with fresh fuel!
£50 collection preferred but I'd you want to arrange a courier I can fling some cardboard around the geni inside the tubular frame!
[attachment=25245][attachment=25246]
tempting - -
how noisy is it?
Quite noisy but aren't they all?
prob not as noisy as the old Lister Derv one i sold donkeys ago Wink
ok, could you give an idea of size & weight please?
And if you'd be willing to arrange courier (i'd pay of course) please?
Im out now but as a rough guess I'd reckon 50 kilokilo so may need a half pallet which I don't have yet.... and around 80X60x50ish but I'm pretty sure you could get the spec via Google!
I tried a quick search, but only came up with manuals & parts/spare guides.
Payday next week, and a visit to KrisB booked too.
Cool pm me on payday!
will do.
just turn the pull start and mount in new good holes Wink
i have the same generator in the shed here they run very quiet if the exhaust is good that one has the long running tank too Wink
failing that, I know a local man who could weld it (he made my new trailer frame & axle)
(27-09-2015, 03:23 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]just turn the pull start and mount in new good holes Wink
i have the same generator in the shed here they run very quiet if the exhaust is good that one has the long running tank too Wink

Just had a look at the mount holes and unfortunately the original mount holes are captive nuts so might be a bit tricky trying to bolt it up!
Might be easier to have them welded!
Carb will need a clean too as it hasn't had fresh fuel in a couple of years!
(27-09-2015, 04:03 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2015, 03:23 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]just turn the  pull start and mount in new good holes Wink

Just had a look at the mount holes and unfortunately the original mount holes are captive nuts so might be a bit tricky trying to bolt it up!
Might be easier to have them welded!

rivnuts FTW!
all sounds do-able