306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: xud van vs golf gti 1.8 t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So gave the gti 6 a break went out a run with some mates in van lol. So was at lights with ma mates 1.8t golf gti both us put foot done at green and omg we were basically neck and neck pmsl good old xud
CSBNMD
I'll never be as cool as you Sad

I luv racin at da lites!!!! omg 1.8t'zz n a van!! fuk me!
M9 when I got a new headgasket I rkt audi td tru story ask me ma
sik blud
Big man tings racin' in da hood! f*ck da police...n ne pedestrians. Bwaaarrrpp! Wink

M5 s/b totally killd a audi R8, get me, was like whooosh past him at 80mph, should've bin there kid!
U in Bonnybridge tmoz? I'm there in the morning and going to pilfer the brembos off your coupe while your not looking and sell them to Jamie for the lunch bill lol
P.s. keep your paws off the 16" tires on my SW!
lady gardens. lady gardens everywhere.
(18-09-2015, 06:43 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]lady gardens. lady gardens everywhere.

Yes Johnny, judging by some of the replies you get on here that certainly seems to be the case lol
(18-09-2015, 08:23 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-09-2015, 06:43 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]lady gardens. lady gardens everywhere.

Yes Johnny, judging by some of the replies you get on here that certainly seems to be the case lol

I was referring to the op.. Sorry, I should have clarified.
Eh? U been for the lady garden op? Lol what's the op...?
(18-09-2015, 08:46 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: [ -> ]Eh? U been for the lady garden op? Lol what's the op...?

I'm out. I literally have no idea what you're saying lmao
Soz bud lost in translation!
I meant whats the op... You were referring to?
OP = Original Poster
Bragging about street racing makes you a lady garden.
Our replies are standard
Fair enuf lads!
Are you actually surprised though?

Is the xud tuned? It probably is so 130ish bhp in about 1100kg (306 van or 205 van?) versus 150ish bhp in about 1250kg.
306s weigh more than that though?
Plus diesel torque yo
He's probs not surprised but I bet the boy in the golf was lol
Anyway Robbie, I just been out in your 6 with your old man after Jamie thrashed it through Castlecary!
U might want to drive through there tonight in the van and pick up any 306 related parts lying near the speed bumps!
Lololol
Glad I ain't got lows on the xsS!
I think the Gti's were closer to 1300KG, and the 1.8T was producing shit power in them, few years down the line and a few small boost leaks later and they can be a right turd.

The engine itself is alrite, but god knows what VW were thinking giving an overweight Gti 150BHP.
They were thinking. "durr we're vw and people buy our stuff regardless so lets not even try durrr"
I love looking back at my wee 306 when I park up in asda car park as its always stands right out iamong a sea of grey vags and rep mobiles! Always brings a smile and always gets looks be they good or not lol
I try to park mine next to other pugs Smile

That's after doing some bare 11's and h/brake turns around trolley parks, finishing with a j turn innit bluhd Wink
the 20v turbo is utter wank...

i know for a fact that an XUD can take an evo off the line... dum dum said so..
(19-09-2015, 04:34 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]the 20v turbo is utter wank...

i know for a fact that an XUD can take an evo off the line... dum dum said so..

Maybe if the evo driver is setting up his satnav it can
(19-09-2015, 12:49 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]I try to park mine next to other pugs Smile

That's after doing some bare 11's and h/brake turns around trolley parks, finishing with a j turn innit bluhd Wink

I try to park mine in a last parking bay where morons can't get near my pug with doors and trolleys and my wee pug is 19 years old with under 60k so no handbrake,J turns or bare 11's in my wee buggy!
Just a little tickle now and then! :-)
How's the young sir getting on?
He's doing alright thanks for asking, he's a bit grisly with constipation but apparently that's normal, he's learning to use his digestive system Smile he's been out in the 306 a couple of times now, sends him straight off lol considering its a rattly hdi derv with shot engine mounts, beam mounts and a powerflow zorst lol
I get the parent and child spots now hehe so a bit more room and closer to entrances (in most cases anyway) so hopefully no more additions to the other dinks from tossers who can't park Wink
(20-09-2015, 09:35 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]He's doing alright thanks for asking, he's a bit grisly with constipation but apparently that's normal, he's learning to use his digestive system Smile he's been out in the 306 a couple of times now, sends him straight off lol considering its a rattly hdi derv with shot engine mounts, beam mounts and a powerflow zorst lol
I get the parent and child spots now hehe so a bit more room and closer to entrances (in most cases anyway) so hopefully no more additions to the other dinks from tossers who can't park Wink
Yeah it's pretty normal! then he will sh*t for weeks on end so if anyone asks what you need for the baby tell them to buy size 2 and 3 nappies cos along with formula it's the one constant bitch expense :-(
I just became a father again (5th) lol my 3rd son ;-) and at 13 weeks he's been in size 3's since 3 weeks ago so stockpile when possible and try the own brand nappies cos most are just as good as pampers
The car sending him to sleep will no doubt come in V handy at 2 am with a slow 2 or 3 laps of the locale:-)
Yeah, that sounds likee a plan Wink we have a shed load of newborns nappies so il get some bigger sizes in ready.
I'm getting a new clutch and beam mounts fitted this week all being well so the creaks and rattles might go for the weekend, then eventually il get other bits and bobs done a bit at a time Wink that may improve his lap (nap) times Wink
Pages: 1 2