306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Using OEM audio remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know any headunits or any way of wiring in the original OEM headunit control stalk into a new one?

Just that I really quite like using it, and something about having a control that dosen't work bugs me! Tongue

I was thinking of buying a Headunit with a remote and wiring the push buttons into the remote stalk so it still works.

Any ideas?
nauest Wrote:Does anyone know any headunits or any way of wiring in the original OEM headunit control stalk into a new one?

Just that I really quite like using it, and something about having a control that dosen't work bugs me! Tongue

I was thinking of buying a Headunit with a remote and wiring the push buttons into the remote stalk so it still works.

Any ideas?

You can get adaptors for a lot of big name head units to make them work with the factory 306 stalk as long as you have a compatible HU Smile

What HU do you have
Currently the OEM one with some mods (Aux and Sub output)
I'm selling a head unit with the adapter for the oem stalk £45posted in box instructions and all wiring etc Smile see my for sale post "Kenwood"

Just for you

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2996" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=2996</a><!-- l -->