306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti6 brake carriers/cheap brakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically I'm after a pair of gti6 caliper carriers with free moving sliders, already got the calipers but the sliders are too rusted in to move Sad

Willing to buy a complete set up as long as the sliders are moving and cheap aha
(14-09-2015, 07:13 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I'm after a pair of gti6 caliper carriers with free moving sliders, already got the calipers but the sliders are too rusted in to move Sad

Willing to buy a complete set up as long as the sliders are moving and cheap aha

Post me the carriers and I'll chuck them in the electrolysis bath and free them up if you like? Call it a couple of beers at the next meet Big Grin
(17-09-2015, 10:13 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2015, 07:13 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I'm after a pair of gti6 caliper carriers with free moving sliders, already got the calipers but the sliders are too rusted in to move Sad

Post me the carriers and I'll chuck them in the electrolysis bath and free them up if you like? Call it a couple of beers at the next meet Big Grin

Ah good idea dude, I'll sort it out for you