306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: few bits i need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so in need of a few bits 
 hdi inlet adaptor to run a front mount 
r70 pump in good working order 
gti6 flywheel 
xud head spacers
1800 bar pressure sensor
Get the pressure sensor new pal ThumbsUp not expensive Smile
I've got a set of xud head spacers sat in my box
(13-09-2015, 05:55 AM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a set of xud head spacers sat in my box

How much posted out. Smile
Pm me your address and ill send em out either tomorrow or tuesday
Pmd to confirm details.
no longer need the einlet elbow and hopefully have the xud head spacers sorted. r70 pump not needed at this time. definatly need a gti6 flywheel though
Xud head spacers will be with you Wednesday if royal fail can deliver
Need inlet elbow and lower boost pipe asap guys
Have you asked Sam if he still has an inlet elbow?
he has one yeah. but i have no way of getting it off him. his to far to cycle and not back until the weekend when i wont have a car
Fair enough, I don't mind bringing it over if you want and if it's ok with Sam... Smile
works for me man. now all i need is that lower boost pipe asap. if i havnt found one tonight ill order new and just bite the bullet
Think I've got an elbow as well I can post if you don't get sorted.
how much posted man. will save buggering about?
(30-09-2015, 06:34 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]how much posted man. will save buggering about?

Sorry just checked and its a 90bhp engine I have. I have another but I'm using it for a few weeks.
No worries. Ill get sams one. Toms kindly said he will pick it up for me which saves that hassle. Just means im gonna have to make a lower boost pipe somehow.
I may have flywheel, will check, might have sold it already, or its still on an engine.
(01-10-2015, 01:42 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]I may have flywheel, will check, might have sold it already, or its still on an engine.

All i need now man is the boost pipes. Already got the gti6 flywheel. Sam rowell hooked me up for that off a guy called carl