306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gt22 turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gt22 turbo of a iveco bought this of Chris but never going to use it now going vnt route £100
Derbyshire
Fit down the back or too big?
Anybody done this before?
Is it me or is this turbo doing the rounds without ever being fitted? About time someone got on it tbh.

Dave once fitted a rather big vnt down the back of his lump, so would think more than you think it possible

Only one way to find out ...
If I had time I would fit but haven't atm

I do have some more photos but can't upload them for some reason
do you know the condition of the turbo?
Very little play at all
(02-09-2015, 06:57 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or is this turbo doing the rounds without ever being fitted? About time someone got on it tbh.

Dave once fitted a rather big vnt down the back of his lump, so would think more than you think it possible

Only one way to find out ...

This isn't the same one from when I had my 205 this is a different one I got this off ebay

and when I attempted to get it down the back it hit the brake servo but some one on this fourm many years ago did fit onedown the back of the engine bay but he had to make a custom engine mount I belive to move the engine forward.
SOLD SOLD
Ohhh someone on here? Someone needs to trial this turbo before i go buy one. Lol
Don't think lad is on here he is going to gearbox mount it
Back up for sale collection only can bring up to Scotland if needed
Bump £75