306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Replacement rear calipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi so after replacing the rear disc pads for the mot. The drivers side is still a fail so removed and cleaned everything up and still has a in balance and hand brake wont engage on that side. After a lot of head scratching have noticed that the rear calipers are different or one is newer. So now looking for a new pair since i am sick of stripping it down.

where is the best place to get some that people have used or does anyone have a set that they know works.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-OF-REAR-B...35e59ddb20

These seem very reasonable and the part number suggests they are Brake Engineering calipers which I have used many times before.
I know this will be daft but am guessing these will fit the 306 hdi estate they look the same its just i have seen these for the 306 but that price is just for one lol so if they do think i will be ordering asap.
Ahh that's who I got mine off and it's 75 for the pair don't order 2
(27-08-2015, 04:46 PM)mattbarker32 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this will be daft but am guessing these will fit the 306 hdi estate they look the same its just i have seen these for the 306 but that price is just for one lol so if they do think i will be ordering asap.

Yes, the estate calipers are the same.
Cheers pal just about to place my order. Then the joys of fitting it all. Another weekend of been garage bond.