306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Clutch slipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the clutch has just started to slip in my car not bad but it's going that way, I put a helix cluck in it a few months back but it was second hand an only lasted 2 months and the pressure plate went after I had to drive with no clutch because the cable snapped.. I had the old clutch sitting so I just put the standard pressure plate on, but now it's slipping so was going to just get a Valeo one to save any hassle of upgraded clutchs.. I think the car may have be mapped to 110 the boy told me it was either that or a tuning box but searched like f*ck and couldn't find one lol. Do you think I should just get a valeo and where's the cheapest place to get one o take it there all in around £150?

I know clutchs has been covered but couldn't see much
LUK are meant to be good and nearly half the price. I had one fitted to mine a few months back and nothing to complain about so far
Amazon occasionaly fcuk up on the prices for the valeo 826201 clutch kit for the DW10 engine as i got one for £50.72 delivered last year so keep looking on there but failing that you should get the same kit for £85/£90 from a factors if you shop around.