306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Windows 7 disc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone do me a massive favour and lend me a windows 7 disc so I can reformat my computer? Ive lost both my CDs and even the case and sick of steam booting me out of my game for some stupid error.

I can collect if near doncaster or maybe pay postage, will ofcourse offer beer tokens!
(08-08-2015, 08:47 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone do me a massive favour and lend me a windows 7 disc so I can reformat my computer? Ive lost both my CDs and even the case and sick of steam booting me out of my game for some stupid error.

I can collect if near doncaster or maybe pay postage, will ofcourse offer beer tokens!

just google "windows 7 iso"

then use Rufus (google) to stick it on a spare USB stick instead

would post links but dont think i will be allowed
If your on 7 why don't you take the free upgrade to 10?
I haven't got the activation code, might just get a copy on a cd
(08-08-2015, 10:06 PM)clarkey2010 Wrote: [ -> ]just google "windows 7 iso"

then use Rufus (google) to stick it on a spare USB stick instead

would post links but dont think i will be allowed

Ive recently done this, That Rufus is an excellent bit of software I now have a bootable usb stick with win 7 ISO on it and it installed really quick no problems Smile
I actually have my windows seven on an iso on memory stick. Also ice heard there is a program called windows loader to activate it. Obviously never used it though.

Also i use pendrive universal usb installer. Really helpful bit of kit. Specially when my old laptop never had a cd drive on. Stupid little thing.
yeh just download the ISO image... burn it to a dvd if you want a physical copy.
(09-08-2015, 08:03 AM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't got the activation code, might just get a copy on a cd

You don't need an activation code, you can upgrade to 10 for free even if it's a pirated copy.