306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Door cards/window switches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

After a bit of help/advice with my Phase 1!

It's currently got Phase 3 door cards fitted. I was wondering is this a done thing and if so why? (I think it was done when the car was in Fozzy's ownership).

Basically its still got the Phase 1 window switches in the passenger side and I'd like to either put Phase 3 switches in (is it plug and play or fun with the soldering iron?) or put the door cards back to Phase 1.

Thanks!
Ross
I did this on my Miami blue dturbo and all I did was swap door looms for ph3s and it all worked.

I did this on your now White dturbo and for some reason the passenger side worked but as soon as plugged the drivers in it didn't work. I got lazy and left ph1 in. I may have had a dodgy loom.

How's the car doing?
I swapped all the door loom for my 6, but for my MK1 406, I changed the door card and all switch to be MK2, No need to change the loom but need some pin relocation and they can work fine.

I think the 306 can be finish as the 406, As my remember the switch have 5 pins but maybe you can't plug n play !
Thanks for your help guys. When I get a chance I'll have a play with it and see how I get on. Doesn't bother me too much but something I'd like to do!

The car is good thanks Fozzy! Not long after I bought it from Curt she threw a rod which left me most upset, had it back up and running over a weekend though. Just trying to do a couple of jobs on her, I replaced the rear axle bushes this weekend but otherwise than these couple of bits it's been faultless. I love it. Ticked over 181k today! I've not done anything else to it really, put a new set of number plates on to freshen her up and that's it! Still the same colour wheels as when you had it. I caught one on a curb the other day which upset me so when I tidy that up I might repaint them. You don't remember what colour it was you painted them do you?
Good to here it's still going well. Emma will be please she didn't want to sell the car. I will ask her what colour it was as she chose and sprayed the wheels herself. It was an off the shelf colour from halfords.