306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Car Labour rate Comparison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are £40 an hour. Always fully booked. I know why now. Lol
(30-07-2015, 05:50 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]We are £40 an hour. Always fully booked. I know why now. Lol

lucky for people who live near you its 3 and half  times that on average here

They must be using main dealer rates in that average - I don't know any independent anywhere near £80 an hour here lol.
(30-07-2015, 05:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]They must be using main dealer rates in that average - I don't know any independent anywhere near £80 an hour here lol.

Your lucky would be hard to find many around here for even near that rate tom
£80 an hour at an indy in London? Maybe I'll move up there and opne my own garage... lol
You'll go bust when your rent and frontage fee's come in then Tongue
(30-07-2015, 06:03 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]You'll go bust when your rent and frontage fee's come in then Tongue

You reckon it'll take that long? lol
Dealer rates around here are £70-80/hr

Although Audi charge £99 for castrol 5w30 when it's £35 from ecp  Dodgy
We charge 40 per hour, some charge 30, main dealers are 80 upto around 120..
We are £85 an hour
My guy charges £50 an hour but does a good quick job so no complaints
My mechanic is £25ph.
2 people I trust on my car and they charge 40 and 50 a hour plenty happy as I'm they to held a hand and seem to get things done quicker.
trust me. i charge whatever i feel like on the day for work. Wink usually i work it out as £20 an hour but i have no overheads
We charge £65 + vat an hour
(30-07-2015, 08:03 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]trust me. i charge whatever i feel like on the day for work. Wink usually i work it out as £20 an hour but i have no overheads

I was gonna say,your prices are pretty epic Big Grin
Depends who I ask, either free or not much at all. Had a cambelt on an XUD done for £30.
The place I go to is about £35 to 40 quid an hour, Our local motors discount garage charge 40 quid an hour!
Lottery? The people that make these things really are morons...
The guy I use when I don't have time is officially £30 an hour but he doesn't charge me anything like that. He charged me £50 labour on a clutch change on an XUD for example.
We're £39 per hour at my work. Think the boss should bit it up a bit so he can up my wages Smile
do all my own work, more fun
The independant I worked for 9+ yrs ago was £60 an hour then.
Peieved me right off when i was on a fiver an hour and often doing 3-4hr jobs in 1-2hrs!
He was such a greedy git.
That was hereford

Round here (cotswolds) small garages its no less than 55/60 and main dealers are round the 100-150

Hence why I am always hounded by friends