306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Boost gauges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are some good mid range boost gauge makes as well as good/high quality gauges?

Preferably a 30 or 40 psi gauge too. Also if these companies make EGT/oil pressure/oil temp etc etc too. Thanks.
Stack
It kind of goes

£14.99 ebay
£100 stack

Annoyingly unless second hand bargain there isnt much in the middle
I've found this too, all or nothing!

Stack aren't too bad from here, and a bit cheaper on the bay, http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...mechanical
I'd like a diesel one though with no negative, but harder to find a decent looking one like that.
(28-07-2015, 06:51 PM)tigerstyle Wrote: [ -> ]I've found this too, all or nothing!

Stack aren't too bad from here, and a bit cheaper on the bay, http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...mechanical
I'd like a diesel one though with no negative, but harder to find a decent looking one like that.

Will go for the Stack. It's been on my watch list for a while, but only because it looked better and cost considerably more than the other stuff on there. Cheers for the helps people.
Auto gauge are ok from what I remember
I'm using Prosport Stepper-motor (smoke lens) series from ebay
Tims gets my vote the auto gauge one I had was rubbish and didn't zero
Auto Meter are good, think Trent and Tom (ZX) are using them.

Seen ISSPRO used a few places
I'd be considering getting a machine gauge if you can cope without a backlight.
Stack are OK, but overrated IMO after owning one.

Autometer now own Stack and are the same gauge, just a different face.

I'd go with ISSPRO, their EVA2 60psi gauges are really nice and go perfectly with the 306 dashboard lights, you can't tell a difference.

Autogauge are wank.
(29-07-2015, 07:48 AM)mr_fish Wrote: [ -> ]Auto Meter are good, think Trent and Tom (ZX) are using them.

Seen ISSPRO used a few places

Yeah buddy.

AutoMeter EGT and boost. Wink