306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Some sad news to report.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I regret to inform you good people that Jimbo has exchanged his kingfisher XUD for a VW Bora 1.9tdi

I know absolutely no details or spec of said Bora. We tried to stop him, we really did but it was to no avail. I know he'll be back soon but for now it's a sad day.

Mourn with me ?
Jimbo was a good lad, he brought light and good humour to this club and he shall be sorely missed. I think perhaps a moments silence is in order for all our brethren trapped in the dub scene.
Shame it wasn't a Golf tbh... I like PDs, but not Boras. lol
Such sad news. I never like to loose good club members to banning but life throws these ups and downs in the way.
#PrayForJimbo
It's not a PD that's all I know... #prayforjimbo
I'm glad he has done it. My van will now be gaining some epic parts he has
Pre PD? Oh, VP pump then, that's a shame. lol
f*ck him, he's dead to me now.
Plus he will be back.....Always does after a while

#PrayForJimbo
He'll be along I think to read this, he will be touched ?
He will be back he will miss the banter
Sad times........

I will be around later to clear out your garage of peugeot parts as it seems only fair as you has lost the love!
WHHHHHYYYYYYYY????!?!?!???!? Sad

[Image: luke-noooo.jpg]

[Image: cat-noooo.jpg]

[Image: will-noooo.jpg]

*crys into pillow*

Im thinking of getting a Passat 'state Sad
(27-07-2015, 06:01 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]...

Get out
(26-07-2015, 09:23 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]#PrayForJimbo

#cutforjimbo
I didnt know Jimbo but Is it worse that he has went to the dark side or that his lovely motor went to a member of the dark side?
Booooo!
@jimbo kingfisher FTW! Btw
I know Sad

(27-07-2015, 06:18 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-07-2015, 06:01 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]...

Get out
I know
(26-07-2015, 09:13 PM)tonycox_design Wrote: [ -> ]I regret to inform you good people that Jimbo has exchanged his kingfisher XUD for a VW Bora 1.9tdi

I know absolutely no details or spec of said Bora. We tried to stop him, we really did but it was to no avail. I know he'll be back soon but for now it's a sad day.

Mourn with me ?

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl