306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Front bumper spoiler/deflector..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought this off eBay in a moment of madness thinking it was the correct one for my Rallye. Didn't check the part number. It's not.....suspect is for a lower spec model, not sure which. See the poic for the part number.

Absolutely brand new, in the packet as it came from Peugeot. Just want back what I paid for it. £15 plus post.

[Image: IMAG2515_zpsaek1vs3c.jpg]

[Image: IMAG2516_zpszd9lhvgu.jpg]
Got the part number? Might help the sale as it'll help people identify it. Smile
Erm, can you not see the second picture with the label with the 6 digit part number?
I can see it...

You need 7414 LO for ph3 (Rallye bumper is same shape as ph3), good luck finding a new one though!
No that didn't show up at the time, my bad!
Bump......anyone interested?
Anyone wanna offer anything in this before I stick it in the bin?
can you re upload pics due to photobucket?

thanks
Yeah, let me see if I can find them. Its not the GTi6/Rallye part, it's some base spec thing.

[Image: IMAG2515_zpsbbkac1id.jpg]
[Image: IMAG2516_zpszobweriz.jpg]
Hey, my first post here. Rofl  Long time passive reader and active on the 306gti6.com so why not post here, too.

According to Service Box this splitter is for phase 2 bumpers of the not-RFS-engined 306's (D-shaped fog lights, not round like every phase 3 or GTI6/Rallye phase 2).

Cheers