306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Turbo upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Since turning up my feul pump and turbo

I have started to get oil coming up the pipe to my boost gauge so am guessing my turbos on its way out

So it's now a excuse to upgrade, what the best route to go with little fab work as I haven't got access to a lot of the fab stuff

I have a gt15 at the moment with a Lucas pump, I will be upgrading to a Bosch pump and a front mount very soon.

I have a idea of which route I want to go and seen a turbo I like, it's a hybrid t2 to t25 turbo, what would need fitted to run this type of turbo?

Also if anyone knows of the link to Darren lobb's old engine rebuild as I want to build something simliar but want to see how he created it first

Thanks in advance

Daniel.
T25 hybrid is a bolt on turbo because it is in the T2 housing, standard kit for the 306. I run the same turbo. I would recommend a flexible oil feed line as mine was a bitch to fit. Great turbo though. Low spool and will blow all the way to the redline. Not that you need to though, it's best low down.
Where would I find a t2 manifold nowadays? I have a gt15 turbo so highly doubt it will be a plug play set up lol
T2 and gt15 share the same mani.
T2\k14 Manis are the same and are readily available on here in for sale/wanted section
IHI RHF5 1a fgrom a kia.. dirt cheap.. rediculous boostness!
(21-07-2015, 11:27 AM)306pc Wrote: [ -> ]T2 and gt15 share the same mani.

Fantastic hehe

(21-07-2015, 11:28 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]T2\k14 Manis are the same and are readily  available on here in for sale/wanted section

I still need to hit the 100 posts mark lol

(21-07-2015, 12:45 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]IHI RHF5  1a fgrom a kia.. dirt cheap.. rediculous boostness!

What would require to fit this?

Sorry for sounding a noob but I have alway been that petrol head that despises diesel but I have been changed since buying this lol
Fit a Bosch unit first
(21-07-2015, 11:27 AM)306pc Wrote: [ -> ]T2 and gt15 share the same mani.

no they don't, k14/T2 same manifold and k03/GT15 same manifold.