306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: retro rides gathering. hill climb.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after the massive funs of pugfest and all the climbing action, im sure there are a few of us who want more.
Sunday the 23rd of august is retro rides at shelsey walsh hillclimb in Worcestershire. 
3 runs for 30 gold coins. MOre than pugfest i know. But what the hey.
Anyone up for trying to get a group together and make an impact.
Only cars older than 2000 allowed up the hill sorry.
I might be along in my 1999 Rallye haha
(20-07-2015, 07:25 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]I might be along in my 1999 Rallye haha

Got to love phase 2s. Winning 1998
They have changed the rules then. I asked for a stand for us as apparently its a really good show and they really rudely said your cars aren't old enough so no
Best wind up the 505 then, hehe.
I really fancy this but 3hrs each way and hill climbs would kill the little Simca engine..
(20-07-2015, 07:28 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]They have changed the rules then. I asked for a stand for us as apparently its a really good show and they really rudely said your cars aren't old enough so no

Sad to hear. pscuk look like they will be there. No need for a stand anyway if there are enough of us. Just make our own.

(20-07-2015, 07:32 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I really fancy this but 3hrs each way and hill climbs would kill the little Simca engine..

Totally the same for me. Just hoping to roll home. Southward so it must be downhill.
I have a 1998 engine? Does that count?
(20-07-2015, 07:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 1998 engine? Does that count?

I say yes. But I am not in a position of power. Get a fake r reg plate and strole in.
Ooo i got my old number plates still? M reg!?!
(20-07-2015, 07:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooo i got my old number plates still? M reg!?!

Worth a try. Or do what everybody at every show does and just ignore the rules.
Lambo etc at pugfest.
I went last year and it was good
Not too far from me. Might join if the 306 is road legal again.
You know there's already a thread on this?
No need for a duplicate.
Yeah read this before about a month ago

Sad we can't go as I love to get into hill climbing