306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Brake compensator bits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got a seized brake compensator or some bits spare? I need everything to fit it, but not the compensator itself as I have a new one. 
Bump. Someone must have one kicking about?
Really? Nobody? Might have to put a bias valve in and remove the abs then..
I've got a couple I'll find out which is the bad one what you wNna offer
Awesomesauce. £20 posted sound reasonable? Can you get me a picture of it so I can check it's what I need?
ok ill be down there on monday so will have a look at them and post up what i find, if there both good though i may have to offer them up first see if anyone wonts the whole lot
Did you get anywhere with this?
Yeaa basically I completely slacked out and forgot to get pics but there both fully work.
What bits did you need?
I need the brackets and the rod/spring assembly. Basically everything apart from the valve itself.
(29-08-2015, 08:41 PM)blinkyeatu Wrote: [ -> ]Yeaa basically I completely slacked out and forgot to get pics but there both fully work.
What bits did you need?

Could you get some pictures for me?
Come on guys, help me get the S16 back on the road! This is literally the last part needed to make it useable again Sad
Checked under my phase 3 breaker for you but no luck. Ill keep eyes peeled though
Cheers man!