306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: hill runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just on the off chance someone cant make it or doesnt need or want their hill runs...

let me know?

I managed to make a little extra cash saturday for a couple more runs as I really wana do more than just four! But its too late to book them Sad
Have seen several people advertising tickets and runs on various facebook groups etc.
Can get them also on the day I got 3 last year after only ordering 1 in advance
(07-07-2015, 12:01 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Can get them also on the day I got 3 last year after only ordering 1 in advance

more expensive on the day though

(07-07-2015, 07:12 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Have seen several people advertising tickets and runs on various facebook groups etc.

ok, I'll go have a look, ta fella
£7 same as on website. Well they were last year
(07-07-2015, 02:16 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]£7 same as on website. Well they were last year

I'm 99% sure they were more on the day.

Oh, if anyone does hand over a hill run, they get shotgun (if they dare)
I'd like to shotgun if possible? Like to see what the excitement is over this tuned diesel lark
(07-07-2015, 06:31 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to shotgun if possible? Like to see what the excitement is over this tuned diesel lark

of course!

I currently have 2 Am and 2 PM. The wife gets first dibs Smile
Will see how my first run goes and find you if I have issues and you can take my second run
I'll take any Piggy doesn't want.