306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Today is a sad day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I am no longer part of team f*cked rear beam aka team variable geometry Tongue cheers to Stef for sorting my spare beam and now looking forward to pug fest even more now Big Grin
poor connor

but congrats on not having wonky wheels Big Grin
Wow, tbqfh wasn't sure i'd ever see the day!
You don't realise how much a broken axle can mess up how the car drives, especially the rear axle bushes
Tell me about it lol
Ha! That beam was something special! Tops Sian's I think Wink
Oh yeah, by far the worse I've ever seen lol never mind, it's a garden ornament for now
Any pics of how bad it was? Can almost guarantee mines worse haha
Bollocks, Connor's has been past it since i met him, what's it been, five years??
(06-07-2015, 01:38 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Any pics of how bad it was? Can almost guarantee mines worse haha

I don't think its possible for yours to be worse. Seriously, this thing was f*cked! lol
yeah i wasnt expecting to see what i saw when connor arrived i mean sians was bad but this was something else! Connor holds the record imo for most camber lol Id be real interested to see inside that axle tho!
Challenge accepted. Mine was a standard height beam, by the time it was done it had lowered itself 60mm haha
does that mean you have to get used to putting the handbrake on now?
(06-07-2015, 10:02 AM)mr_fish Wrote: [ -> ]does that mean you have to get used to putting the handbrake on now?

Haha yeah, keep trying to drive off with it on still lol
We both left the club.. Who's left? Hahahahhaha

(06-07-2015, 08:00 AM)Stef205 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i wasnt expecting to see what i saw when connor arrived i mean sians was bad but this was something else! Connor holds the record imo for most camber lol Id be real interested to see inside that axle tho!

Christ! That makes me feel better Hahahaha!!