306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking xsara vts.gti6.dturbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=undefined][attachment=24154]Hi all i have just brought a xsara vts for the gear box for my brothers 205 project and the rear beam for my 306 gti6 so I have a collection of  xsara vts.gti6.d turbo parts available that I need to clear so I can get my 205 in the garage here are a list off a few parts I have 
Gti 6 vts front brakes 45 
d turbo front brake callipers 20
D turbo nearly new discs and pads 15
Vts radiator 20 in good condition 
1 x dturbo radiators 15 each
Loads of phase 1 and 2 trim bits available  
Can post or bring to pugfest also 07482 248694 feel free drop a message
Is it a phase 1 or phase 2 vts?
(05-07-2015, 12:19 AM)RStef205 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a phase 1 or phase 2 vts?

It's a phase 2 mate 
Is there anything up with the rear beam? ...I might be very interested if it is ok
(05-07-2015, 08:53 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything up with the rear beam? ...I might be very interested if it is ok

I'm having it for myself sorry mate been told it's a good upgrade for my gti 6 
Oh? I think you need to take it off the list then geezah Wink

You are on about the Gti6 rear beam you have mentioned for £65?
(05-07-2015, 08:53 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything up with the rear beam? ...I might be very interested if it is ok

Sorry mate yeah the 6 beam is for sale still I thought u were on about the vts beam I brought the beam about 6 months ago for mine from a Peugeot Citreon breakers and he assured me it was a good beam as he would not sell knackerd beam as it ain't worth his reputation
So you have had it fitted and running on your car and all is well? I might be very interested in this then Big Grin
No mate not fitted on my car at all
So this beam has not been used by yourself? I am still interested, I'll PM Wink