306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 Kingfisher xsS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is begging to become a kingfisher gti6? Big Grin
(25-09-2015, 02:43 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]This is begging to become a kingfisher gti6? Big Grin

Sure is bud! Was thinking early 406 2.0 petrol turbo rather than chasing an elusive early 6 lump!
Would need a disk axle too though and funds are tight so not right now but watch this space;-)
I do love a sunny Sunday afterhoon! Rofl
[attachment=25252]
[attachment=25253]

Okaaay.
Thats not meant to be in this thread?!

Admin... I posted this in the photography thread!? And it popped up here!?
Nice Pug dude! ;-)
[attachment=25388]
Feels like chrimbo already! Rofl
New Lucas headlamps for £21+ vat each and new indicators for under a fiver each Rofl
[attachment=25448]
These pics came up in the wrong order, new headlights and indicators got fitted at 11.30 last night! ;-)[attachment=25449]
The bonnets not closed properly in the pics BTW! ;-)
Looking good! Where'd you buy the headlights & indicators from? I'm in need! Cheers Smile
FPS distribution! My sister has worked there for 20 years and the set fitted to mine were unfortunately the 2nd last set in the company! They're now being supplied by someone oth than Lucas and price is up too! :-( worth a check though so I will ask her how much on Monday for you!
[attachment=26428]

[attachment=26427]

[attachment=26429]
Looks like she's off to pastures new so a few pics before she goes! Confused
I'll be back with a 6!
thats a stunning example, love that colour!! those speedlines really set it off too.
Was this the one that Carl Chambers now has?
Hey eeyore, I recently ran the reg through Google for recent mot history but couldn't find it! :-(
I hope it is still on the road ?
Pages: 1 2