306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Looking for my old 306td
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys looking for my old 306td to see if it's still around reg is N196UNT was painted in audi purpur flip paint last I heard was around Brighton would love to see it now. Not sure how to upload pics from my phone tho. Any help would be appreciated. Andy
I'm not that far from Brighton, but I've not seen it tbh. Pretty sure I'd notice a purple 306! Wink
Found it on ebay few years back that's hoe I knew it's rough location
It's untaxed and has no MOT, been off the road since 2010. Long gone I'd say.
Yea I did check that but usually scrapped ones they no longer hold details for ?
My old DT still comes up, that was scrapped last year.

To be honest if it's been off the road for 5 years now it's got little chance of going back on again, if it's not been scrapped it's either sat rusting in a field or has been stripped for parts.
Probably been shipped off to Poland for bits...

2 scrapyards by me were approached by some pols who wanted to buy all the 306's they had, they got them too :/ one guy told me they were taking them back Poland...
Don't alot of cars also end up going abroad because they loose any insurance write-off classification??