306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HMS 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooooo this happened to my friends step dads 306 last night
[attachment=undefined]

[attachment=undefined]

[attachment=undefined]

[attachment=undefined]

For some reason he decided to ignore all the signs saying "Not Suitable for Road Vehicles" and then proceeded to go into the ford without checking the depth 1st, 
Anyway after a fair few hours had past and all the water had been forced out of the block she ran!! Could not believe how much water was in the thing, could see a trail behind it all the way home!! She isn't 100%, think it may have bent a rod but still runs even if it's a lil smoky!! 
Hope the photos work as using my Ifail and hope you all enjoy people

Well that didn't work!!!

[attachment=23686]
Brilliant.
Hehehe, I will put money on that car spitting a rod in the next few weeks Tongue
Love it! Where's that ford?

Let me know if he ever sells that, I'd love a Pov spec ph1 Smile
(08-06-2015, 08:42 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehe, I will put money on that car spitting a rod in the next few weeks Tongue

This.. Didnt something like this happen to a member on here and spat a road days later?
(08-06-2015, 08:48 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2015, 08:42 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehe, I will put money on that car spitting a rod in the next few weeks Tongue

This.. Didnt something like this happen to a member on here and spat a road days later?

Matt it happened to. He hoovered up a load of water, it tapped its tits off then it spat a rod at about 6k a few months later lol
My hdi lasted a year after its drowning, i admit 3 months of that i had to use quick start then i gave in and bought a new engine.
Poor old 1.4 went through twice as deep as that, intake near the windscreen ftw.
Happened to andyyy as well
I honestly surprised how well it ran!! Sounded awful when it 1st started but smoothed out a lot but yeah have warned the guy it could throw a rod before we got back to lasting a couple of months, think he is going to replace the engine as has been a spot on car, been owned by 3 different friends of mine, so sorry JJ won't be going up for sale any time soon, gota love a full on poverty spec straight 1.9 Big Grin haha
It's the ford in Castle Acre and not the 1 in West Acre which can be driven through in a normal car haha

His name is Andy as well!! Haha
Hahaha brilliant!

Yep I did similar! Still can't believe I was that much of a tit!
Well said!! Hahaha
Haha brilliant Big Grin