306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lost property FCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Just a quick question; did anyone happen to pick up a black and blue superdry jacket Sunday morning? 

PM me please :)
I didn't but I think someone has my black OC hoodie, possibly Kerry.
Yes kerry has it. Said it needed a wash & she can post or bring it to pugfest up to you
Pfft, didn't your mum sew a name tag in?
They dont have that sort of thing on the island ruan. Far to advance, they usaly just write it in charcoal on the inside but then it comes off when they go down to the sea to wash it Wink
I heard they wee on it, and trace all their belongings on scent alone.
I lost my black bucket with a yellow grit guard in it aswell as a few cleaning bit.anyone ??
(08-06-2015, 09:24 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Yes kerry has it. Said it needed a wash & she can post or bring it to pugfest up to you

I'll grab it off you at pugfest x
This thread is funny as. I lost a sponge? and the ability to beat a rover... if anyone has that Id like it back please.
Some youngen from peg lost her virginity
Castle Combe have it; there's important stuff in the pockets.

They're posting it back. Doh
(08-06-2015, 11:45 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Some youngen from peg lost her virginity

That I doubt. 

Dignity however.......  Rofl
(08-06-2015, 12:01 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2015, 11:45 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Some youngen from peg lost her virginity

That I doubt. 

LOL!!!! lol

I actually lost a nice KS tools headtorch on friday night Sad wouldn't mind that back!
(08-06-2015, 01:30 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]

That I doubt. 

LOL!!!! lol

I actually lost a nice KS tools headtorch on friday night Sad wouldn't mind that back!

What have you lot done now haha
I lost a tyre pressure guage, and my toothbrush Sad

That I doubt. 

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
I didn't want to bring it up, but my favourite zip ties have gone walkabout ...
(08-06-2015, 04:24 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to bring it up, but my favourite zip ties have gone walkabout ...
Big black ones? If so I found a fair few scattered around my engine bay.
Those zip ties are mine kent and theyre still in your car, dont use them they were bloody expensive!, im pleased to see peg has forgiven us though!
I've lost my cat.
(08-06-2015, 03:47 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]What have you lot done now haha

Dave I'll message you, full details aren't appropriate on here Nospeak
How do you not know about this though?

We were doing our bit for inter club relations Rofl Rofl
(08-06-2015, 04:49 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I've lost my cat.
Depending if cat is a euphemism for something then a certain member of another club is feeling your pain
No need to continue trolling about FCS events. If all property has been found great news.