306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Looking for some help to fit Fmic Hdi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, wondering if anyone could help me fit my Fmic before Pugfest please, got a complete set up to go on and an mbc. Im in stafford w.mids but willing to travel a bit.seem pretty complicated to me need some pro help, will pay too. Then i can go to Prosteve in bristol SmileSmile
It's a bit far, but if you don't get any better offers and can make it to Southampton we can sort it for you.
Thanks mate ill let you know is far lol 160 miles, but i do really want it done soon aha
Also willing to help (Aylesbury) if you have all the bits but poodle (and his midget assistant jonny) will do a faster and more careful job.

Actually If you are going stafford to southampton you'd probably go M40 A34 so i could meet you en route if you fancied if I'm not working.
Im just north of manchester if thats any better? Never done a mbc though but the fmic job isn't too bad as I recall just a bit fiddly. Still better off seeing poodle though if possible lol
yeah cheers i might have to do it, got mbc, boost gauge, slim fans to wire in, how much you think poodle?, can it be done in a day lol
How short of mechanical skill are you? If you could manage to already have the fans fitted and definitely 100% all the right bits then it's not bad and do-able in a day.

Even having done loads now if I was doing my own car on my own I'd give myself a weekend but expect to have it done in a day.
Me Not a lot lol unfortunately. I have read up all I can, I could fit fans but don't know how to wire them in. How can I clean the pipes as they full of oil from previous
Stuff a rag down them (cut up an old t shirt if needed) and pull t through, tie one corner with a cable tie if needed to help, do that a few times and you'll be sorted.

To do it in a day it needs a couple of people really.

How you doing for parts, got a picĀ of what you've got?
told you lads be helpful Smile

you havent offered the beer and bbq though Wink
Easily doable in a day mate, if you get here at a decent time. We won't charge a lot, will just insist you shout about how amazing we are for a few weeks afterwards and put some stickers on the car when we finally get them sorted lol. Wink Have you got anyone's number on here?
You were right lol cheers piggy. I'll get a pic of the setup up today. Hehe ok poodle cheers and always after new stickers too SmileI haven't yet ill send my number to you