306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: friday and going to work........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fri;  work

sat; work till 2.30

sun; nothing
Friday: work til 1:30 then try and get the mg ready for combe, drive to combe
Saturday: que up for track and break something
Sunday: Sit around moaning that all is lost
FRI: Work til 6, morning getting the van loaded for the FCS and PVS guys!
SAT: Family down from Chesterfield, find a counter park or something
SUN: West Norfolk Show - oo-arr!
Friday: OMG THUNDERSTORMS AND I NEED TO FIX THE 1.8
Saturday: SHIT THE CAR ISNT READ FOR TRACK.... BEAT STEVE ANYWAY.
Sunday: Slow drive home after breaking something...
Predictions

Friday:
ONE DIRECTION!!!!.. :/ try and bleed brakes without getting air in the system and making a hash of things.

Saturday:
 FCS, crash into Steve, Sam and several others because the brakes don't work. Drunken fight in the evening. 

Sunday:
 Leave 306oc and start up with 206oc due to "irretrievable relationship breakdown" 
Friday; Pack bags, do one last check over on the car and hit the road for combe, probably get washed away by horrendous weather and die drowning in my own car that can somehow leak water into it but not out.
Arrive at combe tonight and get smashed with a bunch of gay car lovers in a field
Tomorrow: FCS. Do FCSish things. Repeat getting smashed in the evening
Sunday: Parade lap then head home, get smashed on my own because the show was a complete failure
Firday: Work till 4. Drop child off drive to combe for 10. Hopefully. Lol.

Saturday. Wake up refreshed due to the child free night by the race track. I fricken wish. To enjoy fcs.

Sunday. Get a good parade lap coaling picture. Go home.
Friday - Tax Rallye, get some fuel, throw clothes and a cooler of beer in the car, leave to meet up with Niall in 2hrs 40mins Go to FCS and get twunted

Saturday - FCS Smile 2-4 track session, try not to crash and find out if I'm gonna need my AA membership, get twunted again

Sunday - FCS chill out day. Make sure I'm home prior to 18:30 to watch the Canadian GP
Friday: finish work @ 12. Go home, last minute packing, head to meet Kent etc at services for 3pm and head down to fcs...

Sat: fcs... Watch others on the track, hopefully get a ride with someone if I can borrow a helmet as mine has cracked ;-)

Sun: fcs, parade lap, hopefully home at a reasonable hour