306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Peel P50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you know you can still buy a brand new peel P50 or buy it as a kit car

http://p50cars.com/

Oh and the honda lump they come with standard can be had in anything up to a 155cc which should make your P50 interesting.

Want one now don't youSmile
£7000!!!!

Worth it! [emoji23]
That is bloody awesome but i was expecting it to be round the £2-3000 mark. Not £8000!!
When you have to pay the same price for a new C1/108 it doesn't seem too bad tbh!
i could make one of those and q plate it for less!!!
(02-06-2015, 04:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='537246' dateline='1433263400']
When you have to pay the same price for a new C1/108 it doesn't seem too bad tbh!

[/quote]

I take It you don't like the c1/107/8
I brought a c1 brand new in 2007 for £5500, and to think its worth around £2000 after 8 years is pretty good in my book, its been fairly faultless apart from it likes to eat clutches lol

Anyway back to the p50, it does look fun but way over priced
I think they're great for the money... I didn't get on with the one I had (too bumpy for my delicate guts lol) but pointed my sister towards one when she was looking and ideal for her. BUT a P50 would be epic, so as both are the same price I'd have that. Tongue

Also Fit the Yaris clutch, shouldnt have any issues with it then.
I totally agree that it's not a comfy place to be, but it is what it is, cheap and cheerful, clutch problem is down to the fact it only does 8 miles a day, and thats sat in traffic
_HOW FUCKING MUCH?!_
(02-06-2015, 04:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]When you have to pay the same price for a new C1/108 it doesn't seem too bad tbh!

tom a Peel P50 should be your next car!
should we start a charity off for tom? for one of these? and dum dum can build it for him.
Fireblade engine?
Consider that cheap vehicles are usually able to be cheap due to economies of scale.

I doubt they churn out 1500 Peel P50 kits a day, hence they aren't as cheap for what they are.