306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New man cave..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so with the ever increasing number of peugeots in my care i soon outgrew my old mancave which was little more than a secure damp cave with no water or electricity!

Having been seaching for somewhere quiet, with room enough for upto 10 cars, with electric, water, drainage, sewage and a good bit of security for what seemed like forever, i have finally found and secured the tenancy Big Grin over the moon!

Got everything i need and on the same location as Ozonehostile so between us we can pretty much do anything and also i have 3 phase electric which is a massive bonus when it comes to ramps and welding! Big Grin

Crappy pic just for now and that just the inside, has a good size yard with it which is solely mine also.

Decided to completely paint the entire floor prior to filling the place with leaky old peugeots lol

[Image: IMG_3592_zpsxi2vjqtq.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3617_zpsrsafpbul.jpg]

Just need to get a sofa in there and some shelves etc and we are good to spanner till the cows come home too roost Big Grin
I'd love something like this, all you need now is a toilet and a bed lol
Looks good.
Jealous much..!
That looks awesome.

Think I might hit rightmove and see whats available.
Very jealous mate

Looking forward to some resto projects now Smile
It's will be the Peugeot Bedroom.

Awesome.
(01-06-2015, 02:15 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love something like this, all you need now is a toilet and a bed lol

Forgot to mention it has a fully functioning bog and hot water Big Grin

(01-06-2015, 02:58 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: [ -> ]That looks awesome.

Think I might hit rightmove and see whats available.

I always just googled 'units to rent near xxxx' always came up trumps Smile

(01-06-2015, 03:13 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Very jealous mate

Looking forward to some resto projects now Smile

the 205 rallye is landing this weekend Wink keep a close eye on the projects section Tongue

(01-06-2015, 03:13 PM)maxzy Wrote: [ -> ]It's will be the Peugeot Bedroom.

Awesome.

Or as i like the refer too it, the lions den Wink
Looks amazing. Able to say how much it costs per month?
(01-06-2015, 03:54 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing. Able to say how much it costs per month?

Paying £200 a month on it dude which is cheap for what im getting! was paying £175 per month before for a damp cave lol
(01-06-2015, 03:56 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2015, 03:54 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing. Able to say how much it costs per month?

Paying £200 a month on it dude which is cheap for what im getting! was paying £175 per month before for a damp cave lol

Yeh its weird how much it costs and I can never work out if its good value for money or not. 
Dude just live there.
Very jealous.
£200 a month?! Christ id snap that up in a heart beat around here!!
Looks epic tbh! A good price as well, but seems a lot for a hobby... Are you going to start some sort of Peugeot fixing business?
Good price that. Hopefully I should get a workshop soon as well.
Amazing!

Wish I could get something like that but would be over £500 for the same thing at least :/
Scary to think I get 3 garages and a bfo shed that you could easily get 10 cars in and a yard for cost of electric :0 Deffo advantages of not living on the mainland Wink
Anyone South London based wanna go halves or less on this yard? I have a gazebo so any work could be done under cover and I reckon £125 a month for a parking space or 2

http://www.gumtree.com/p/parking-garage-...1112958519
Epic man cave!!!!
£275 a month for some dirt and the opportunity to work on the floor? Ugh :/

Buy it, find some foreigners and have a car wash.
Aha yes, it's about time you got yourself on the estate. 

Unlimited resources for building epic cars with 3 welding/fabricating companies on site, a rally prep company, a couple of build anything engineering firms and it's all private land Wink 
That is insanely cheap, hugely jealous. May have to come amd mess it up some time.
(01-06-2015, 06:01 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]£275 a month for some dirt and the opportunity to work on the floor? Ugh :/

Buy it, find some foreigners and have a car wash.

Hey south london zone 3, could get my work trailer and 4 cars (20 pw each) on there and poss a cabby if i can get the other half's permission Tongue

Too far off the main road for Romanians and car wash type activities
Some jungle clearance happened yesterday

[Image: IMG_3628_zpskbzgac8b.jpg]

Cant wait to properly scrape back the crap mud surface and get some proper crush and hardcore down to store the cars on Smile
Proper cheap mate

Things like this make me want to move way away from the east where we d pay 4 times that for this.
You wanna see the unit we have in newport.. Its fooooooking huge and is only about 1k a month including rates!
(01-06-2015, 06:49 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]That is insanely cheap, hugely jealous. May have to come amd mess it up some time.

Feel free to come mess it up dude Smile your always welcome!! Big Grin

(03-06-2015, 06:21 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Proper cheap mate

Things like this make me want to move way away from the east where we d pay 4 times that for this.

Wales / borders is cheap for a reason dude...
looks great matey.

wouldnt get a wooden shed for £200 a month round here
(04-06-2015, 07:14 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]looks great matey.

wouldnt get a wooden shed for £200 a month round here

Cheers bud Smile Its a tad bit smaller than the old place but alot more useable space and the yard is the cherry on top. just gotta make everything more secure now! Jamie from Jamtech motorsport is hoping to keep his trailer in the corner (in return for a damn good deal on welding my rotten rallyes!) So me and his shall be fabricating a very strong / secure gate to cover the entrance and make it into fort knox for peugeots lol
It looks also that it will be drier inside...like it wont be a damp soggy smelly disgusting mess like the old one
Pages: 1 2