306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Drift Trike NOW £50!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sadly the time has come for me to sell my Drift Trike as I need the money and it's taking up too much space in my garage.

It's based on a BMX frame that has been extended and strengthened. It runs 2 wheels each side so you have twice the bearings which should reduce the chance of destroying them from high lateral loads and they run HDPE sliders. It's fitted with a speedo and it's plenty quick. It also happily fits in the boot of a 306.

The down points, the paint is tatty, the brake is cheap but that said it still happily locks the front wheel and it needs another handle bar grip.

Don't really know what it's worth so shall we start at £80ono

EDIT: NOW £50!!!!!!

[attachment=23362]
[attachment=23363]
[attachment=23364]
[attachment=23360]
[attachment=23361]
oooooo...if only there were some decent hills round me
I know of a few hills in the Cotswolds, some pretty big ones!
(24-05-2015, 06:08 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]I know of a few hills in the Cotswolds, some pretty big ones!

oh what a surprise welshy knows more about where I live than I do.

I think you will find most of those roads are A roads, full 60mph NSL roads. I'm mad enough to own a Pug...not that mad though.
your fault for assuming that the whole of the cotswolds is flat Tongue
Piggy I have spent most of it's use on NSL roads, wear a high vis and you'll be fine (probably)

Oh and I'll take those bits in part ex.
nah. close. But if I guna do it...I wana make one meself. Make some good videos Wink

Does looka right blast...

bring it to FCS and I'll tow you behind me car on track lol

(24-05-2015, 06:30 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]your fault for assuming that the whole of the cotswolds is flat Tongue

when did I do that!?

you interested in the bike or you just guna fill up another thread with useless...oh wait...  Nospeak
Now Price dropped to £50 for anyone here if paid before or at FCS
Oh man I want this so bad, would save me making my own put too much to buy atm haha
I'm tempted...
Trent call me babe we can does deal for FCS