306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who was it that had a rentable DIY garage and ramps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Who was it on here that had a rentable garage and ramps around the dudley area I think it was? 

Thanks, Jack
Shervo in brierly hill
That was quick Smile cheers haha. Fancy getting it on the ramps and giving it a good clean up and under seal. Probably do some of the anti roll bar bushes etc Smile
Yeah its me. Someone made one of these threads the other day aswell. Give us a call mate on either 01384380762 or 07763411295. As always discounts for 306oc members Wink
It was just mentioned in another thread yesterday thats why lol
Ahh haha my bad for not searching :/ cheers though guys Smile will be in touch after pay day Smile
Ok mate no problem. If you need any parts let us know in advance and we can have them here waiting for you.
Shervo it might help you if you put a link about your business in your signature on here, assuming that's ok with the admin anyway.
Brilliant Smile Cheers mate Smile

(22-05-2015, 08:59 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Shervo it might help you if you put a link about your business in your signature on here, assuming that's ok with the admin anyway.

Sounds like a good idea. It would be good to do that really as it will come in helpful for a lot of people that want to start doing stuff for their selves Smile
(22-05-2015, 08:59 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Shervo it might help you if you put a link about your business in your signature on here, assuming that's ok with the admin anyway.
Yeah cheers tom ill check with admin tomorrow, I'm on tapatalk on my phone at the moment so ill do it tomorrow on the computer.

(22-05-2015, 09:00 PM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant Smile Cheers mate Smile

Sounds like a good idea. It would be good to do that really as it will come in helpful for a lot of people that want to start doing stuff for their selves Smile
Yeah that's the idea mate, as a lot of people don't have the space or equipment and we have pretty much everything.